Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

Lonsmicky's renlistment

Go down 
+9
OAS][sdymanski
imess
OAS][Discobarleuven
InsomNiac
OAS][Bosco
OAS][Espy44
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
OAS][GoD
OAS][JeeZus
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

Number of posts : 210

Lonsmicky's renlistment Empty
PostSubject: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 3:40 pm

#1 Your REAL Name: kyle

#2 Age:14

#3 AA Username [Very Important] Exact Spelling: {5-AP}Lonsmicky,=[BeL]=L1.LONSMICKY
And your PG GUID*: 4C898F87108E4E695F9D17BFFD4893B6

#4 Country (and STATE if applicable): USA Rhode Island

#5 Email: Kylepsantos@aim.com

#6 Skype:n/a i no longer use this program

#7 What you expect/wish from the clan: fun

#8 When you are normally on: (GMT + / - ): GMT +5 i think

#9 Which OAS members have you played with: most of them

#10 Do you have TeamSpeak? If not, will you? i have it

#11 Previous Clans [Links to Websites] For Cheat Referance: ^RIP^, 5-AP, BeL a few other idr

#12 Other Info: boobs are great!

#13 Clan Member(s) that referred you: OAS][GoD
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][GoD

Number of posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 3:47 pm

Yes, yes I refer him..(If that even means anything to anyone Wink )

but yeah, wasn't he in the clan a while ago? oooh, and I guess he's kinda a good player... I think Lonsmicky's renlistment Icon_scratch

but yeah, he gets my vote!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.getthedoor.com
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
Clanmate

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 4:25 pm

lol i reffered him too and umm yea he really wants to join and hes sort of kind of just a little bit like almost there but not really there yet good player lmfao

but hes a really cool dude played and chatted with him for about 4 hours last night
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
The OAS R2D2. Beboop beep bop!
OAS][Espy44

Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 4:38 pm

i thought we were not recruiting at the moment!? Lonsmicky's renlistment Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 4:40 pm

1. Were not recruiting RIGHT NOW
2. He has tags with another clan. (5-AP)lonsmicky

Think guys
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
OAS][GoD

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 5:14 pm

DuuuHH!!

Roger, didn't see that Wink
Back to top Go down
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
Clanmate

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 6:08 pm

yea i was looking at that tag too but he said its his old clan that he made and it fell apart
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 6:14 pm

OAS is not recruiting right now.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 6:26 pm

this is not a on and off light switch clan .
he was in the clan before and left .
Back to top Go down
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
Clanmate

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 6:34 pm

rgr
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 7:37 pm

Mmmmm, yeah twice.   All of which means.....?
Back to top Go down
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 9:35 pm

{5-AP} is my old clan, it fell to shit after i left.
Back to top Go down
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 9:52 pm

OAS][Discobarleuven wrote:
this is not a on and off light switch clan .
he was in the clan before and left .

i realized that. this was because i had some personal issues that had to be resolved. as you know i was gone for a while, because of those issues. i also realize i left the clan B4 i stopped playing, idk what that was for, but it happened.. ive grown up alot and i think i could help the clan grow. not that it needs help, obviously it doesnt need mine seeing as in how its been around for a while. but idk its your decision. HOOAH Lonsmicky's renlistment 175283
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
OAS][GoD

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 10:32 pm

Well, pretty sure I just made an ass of myself refering you..

Meh, shit happens Very Happy Hahaha Wink
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 10:37 pm

There is nothing against you personally lonsmickey, (well i can say for myself at least) But the clan as a whole is just not accepting anyone atm. We are wayyy over crouded!!!

Anyway cya on AA

Cheers Lonsmicky's renlistment 877226
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 10:53 pm

Quote :
#11 Previous Clans [Links to Websites] For Cheat Referance: ^RIP^, 5-AP, BeL a few other idr
^RIP^ is a clan? I didn't know...
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
The OAS R2D2. Beboop beep bop!
OAS][Espy44

Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 11:12 pm

that means that RIP (the guy that played with us b4) has no name? Lonsmicky's renlistment Fresse
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 11:25 pm

doubt it
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 11:57 pm

Moral of the story: if God refers you then you won't get in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 12:02 am

Lol yeah that basically sums it up
Back to top Go down
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 1:13 am

^RIP^ is an older clan that fell appart in like 2004, "Rest In Pieces"
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
OAS][GoD

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 5:31 am

Yes, yes, I'm a noob.. who wants to touch me... ?
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

Number of posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 12:44 pm

OAS][GoD wrote:
Yes, yes, I'm a noob.. who wants to touch me... ?
ROFLMMFAO GoD i think S!CK would like to touch you he likes boys lol jk thats y i dont refer anybody i dont want to make an ass of myself lol
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 1:05 pm

(tee-hee-hee....S!cK is an appropriate name...)
Back to top Go down
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin
OAS][^408^$!cK

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 1:42 pm

Evil or Very Mad Love u guys.... so i hope to see u soon at bridge so i can kick your ass! Twisted Evil Lol.....
Anyways,join...leave...join...leave. Don't think we should make an exception on recruiting when we don't know if they will leave clan again in a week or two...
Sry lons..nothing personal...maybe if we were recruiting it can be consider,but for know i think u should play some more then we can see what happens..
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
OAS][GoD

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 4:51 pm

requesting a lock, so no one makes an ass of myself further...
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 5:25 pm

I wouldn't be too worried mate, it's a prerequisite all members make an ass of themselves on a biannual basis, some of us do it a bit more regularly.
HOOAH!!!
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
OAS][GoD

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 5:30 pm

Roger mate, Hooah!!

Naw, wasn't even thinkin anything about it, he asked me in TS.. you be my referal? I was all baked, and like yeah.. sure..

dumb move!! haha
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 5:58 pm

OAS][ShAhTAN wrote:
I wouldn't be too worried mate, it's a prerequisite all members make an ass of themselves on a biannual basis, some of us do it a bit more regularly.
HOOAH!!!

Am I paranoid, or are you referring to me!?!?! I take great offense at that. I make an ass of myself on a bi-weekly basis!!
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 6:03 pm

OAS][Soulman wrote:
OAS][ShAhTAN wrote:
HOOAH!!!

Am I paranoid, or are you referring to me!?!?! I take great offense at that. I make an ass of myself on a bi-weekly basis!!

You sure not monthly? I know some people's are a bit irregular though ;p
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 6:05 pm

lmao , you be my referal pls admin ? you be my referal pls admin ?
Back to top Go down
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
Clanmate

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 6:14 pm

OAS][GoD wrote:
Well, pretty sure I just made an ass of myself refering you..

Meh, shit happens Very Happy Hahaha Wink

haha same here
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 6:21 pm

LMFAO...I cant lock this topic because it makes me laugh so much.

Imess...F.U.
Disco...F.U.

(I say that with all do respect and love of course.) Now WHERE'S MY MIDOL!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 6:23 pm

erm soul , my reply was a reply on gods last reply .

woooow a lot of reply's
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 6:26 pm

But it was consistent with your "RCT plz admin"....figured you were teasing me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonsmicky's renlistment   Lonsmicky's renlistment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonsmicky's renlistment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan OAS :: Join OAS :: Applications Denied-
Jump to: