Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

PROOF!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RoyalSparky

RoyalSparky

Number of posts : 18

PROOF! Empty
PostSubject: PROOF!   PROOF! I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2009, 11:58 pm

( not only one with same problem)-even thou second site refers to battlefield pb problems same since its a global ban on all pb games-it was simply out of my hands that my computer denied the pb access at the time- since my new computer and playing problem never accured again-
***NOTE***PB HACK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IN GAME PLAY(MOD TO SKILLS or ETC)_IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH INDIVIDUAL SERVERS EITHER_____BUT PB servers in all and not anything to increase anything that could be i found out it may actually be a mistake( ban)- already submitted my reasoning to evenblaance-http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/64869,http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/64869- two sites that help back me up. Since i only have one ban and no others its quite possible-PB hack refers to changes in pb data etc- computer sometimes actaully can denie pb access to the computer resulting in the appearance of a pb hack but its is falsebanned for by local adminstrator-
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PROOF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOF!   PROOF! I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2009, 11:59 pm

If you have the ban lifted by PunkBuster we will be happy to lift ours.
Back to top Go down
RoyalSparky

RoyalSparky

PROOF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOF!   PROOF! I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2009, 12:03 am

simply waiting for reply- also anyone no how to speed up reply i replyed twice i( interval 5 hours appart )- previous notes nothing to do with my proof but still no respond though O.O-hope respond to my note-
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PROOF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOF!   PROOF! I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2009, 12:12 am

I know it is the weekend and that most (maybe all) folks that work for the anti-cheat organizations are volunteers. It might take a bit to get a reply. I understand that PunkBuster is typically flooded with ticket submissions.
Back to top Go down
RoyalSparky

RoyalSparky

PROOF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOF!   PROOF! I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2009, 12:17 am

This is a simailiar problem many others have- different pb #xxxxxx case but many of them are very similiar if not identicial simply differ by response- website-http://www.pbbans.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t14599.html ( many distrust the pb and evenbalance because +many errors happen and many players get banned for life for not even doing anything ( GLOBAL PROBLEM FOR POSSIBLEY 1000,100000+ ppl) simply want to add so ppl can understand where my problem is coming from and y i am so pissed it following me-
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PROOF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOF!   PROOF! I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2009, 12:36 am

I am sure there is the possibility of errors in the way bans are issued. The problem is, how do you separate the good bans from the bad bans? Another thing to consider...how many of those complaints do you actually believe are from people who are truly innocent? I GUARANTEE that the number of innocent would be next to none. The things anti-cheat organizations use for banning are derived from the actual programs (cheats) used by players. The community has to do the undercover thing and pay for and download cheats. They then analyze the code and develop specific things to look for. This battle is never ending as new cheats are developed all the time and the newest go undetected for awhile until an anti-cheat organization is able to get their hands on the code for inspection.

If you are one of the "1 in a million" that are truly innocent, then I feel awful for you. OAS has a policy of only banning accounts that are either already banned from various anti-cheat groups or have a indisputable link to one of those banned accounts. You have, without a doubt, a link to one of those banned accounts. You have even admitted as much. That now means that without a repeal of the original ban on the "cheated" account, you are unable to play on OAS servers. This does not change because there are thousands of people wanting bans lifted because of various reasons.
Back to top Go down
RoyalSparky

RoyalSparky

PROOF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOF!   PROOF! I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2009, 12:44 am

- i no i dont cheat though- i want ot see wat data they hold so i can decide for my self- i have though about this logically- and with many sites i cant hlep but notice that pb hack withut a follow up hack is completely useless
buit if the pb hack is lfound then the follow up should be found as well- no reason to hack pb( the things that locates cheaters- simply to do nothing-another hackwould usally accompany it( if not certainly). if this is not the case i- and if evenblance ppl say it isnt i plead that they give me all there info= how am i suppsose to trust them saying something happened on data i cant see when i no - even if i dontno ( not remebering or something of the sort)-first person i trust if i forget is me not them- they themself show no proof of any kind - this is not to discredit them but simply a flaw in there system which makes me really weary-its is possible that many of them are hackers but the same can be said about the opposite- after all they only reveal a part of there data conferming the catch and not anything about the details around -plus after all they dont get payed and judgement on a person that is freewill is always flawed compared to judgement of those by binding agreements of money and gain-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PROOF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOF!   PROOF! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PROOF!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: Server Comments :: Wall of Shame and Ban Appeals-
Jump to: