Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

Wild-Bill-Colt - Application

Go down 
+2
SiteFounder
OAS][Wild-Bill-Colt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OAS][Wild-Bill-Colt

OAS][Wild-Bill-Colt

Number of posts : 22

Wild-Bill-Colt - Application Empty
PostSubject: Wild-Bill-Colt - Application   Wild-Bill-Colt - Application I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2009, 2:32 pm

Wild-Bill-Colt OAS] application

#1: William
#2: 18
#3: ?
#4: USA
#5: wwutzke@mchsi.com
#6: Don't Have One
#7: To be able to experiment with foreclassing, be an admin on the server, and be part of a clan Very Happy
#8: During Weekends and School Breaks
#9: Cerelac and 50 Dollar
#10: I Do Have TeamSpeak Installed
#11: HOOAH! HOOAH! HOOAH! lol!
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: Wild-Bill-Colt - Application   Wild-Bill-Colt - Application I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2009, 3:28 pm

Heya Wild bill,

I need your current InGame name with correct punctuation and spelling. Just like it shows up in the game. I cant do a background check on you without it.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Wild-Bill-Colt

OAS][Wild-Bill-Colt

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: =[A]=Wild-Bill-Colt Reply to Soulman   Wild-Bill-Colt - Application I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2009, 5:32 pm

To OAS][Soulman:

My username in America's Army is =[A]=Wild-Bill-Colt. I hope I put this post in the right place Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Storm
Founder
Storm

Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: Wild-Bill-Colt - Application   Wild-Bill-Colt - Application I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2009, 5:50 pm

Backgroundcheck for the following user:
Hes Clean, no Cheats, Exploits or Bans found.

Background Search for : f2e63ff88598a403207f2175e68d2ca1

8 IP's checked for accounts
Quote :

4 GUID's checked for bans and kicks
Quote :

f2e63ff88598a403207f2175e68d2ca1
3263575aed9bd941f6897d6d389c88e4
7ff62b9f6aab2bc2c0dcd5596c908ef9
d0a3050e07b5c3bca77594745da6cbb1

11 Player Names found in history
Quote :

=[A]=Wild-Bill-Colt
Wild-Bill-Colt
Wild_Bill_Colt
[AAGS]Wild_Bill
[EGS]Wild_Bill_Colt
[EGT]Wild_Bill_Colt
Proeliatoris
[EGS]King_Man
=[AA]=cbking
[AAGS]Cbking
[EGS]CBking

0 Accounts found banned in players history
Quote :

None Found

0 Kicks found in players history
Quote :
None Found

Quote :

The above Player Background report generated by Airdale Ops Network, All Rights Reserved
You can run but you can't hide.
All information from this BackGround Report is Property of the Airdale Ops Network, any Public Posting of this information requires that this Copyright follows the report.

Quote :

Disclaimer: Results from this Background check are done via IP address, all results should be confirmed with AON if suspicious information is found

Last edited by Storm on April 3rd 2009, 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.stane-hosting.org
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Wild-Bill-Colt - Application   Wild-Bill-Colt - Application I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2009, 8:59 am

i played with him last night he's pretty cool no problems with him... yet. lol
Back to top Go down
fightin03
Player Admin
fightin03

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Wild-Bill-Colt - Application   Wild-Bill-Colt - Application I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2009, 9:14 pm

OAS][lonsmicky wrote:
i played with him last night he's pretty cool no problems with him... yet. lol
yea he is good
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Wild-Bill-Colt - Application   Wild-Bill-Colt - Application I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2009, 9:37 pm

I've played with him too - nice to see you apply Wild.

=[A]= isn't part of a clan tag is it?
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: Wild-Bill-Colt - Application   Wild-Bill-Colt - Application I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2009, 9:48 pm

Heya Bill,

We havent forgot about you, just been busy. When you get time, would you go to the PROFILE button above and add all your info please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild-Bill-Colt - Application   Wild-Bill-Colt - Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild-Bill-Colt - Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan OAS :: Join OAS :: Applications Approved-
Jump to: