Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on September 16th 2013, 7:33 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)

Go down 
+5
SiteFounder
Storm
Cerelac
Metroid
JaK
9 posters
AuthorMessage
JaK

Number of posts : 2

SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) Empty
PostSubject: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 8:32 am

I am actually in awe guys...You still let SDUK play on your server? Please enlighten me on your reasoning guys... I am utterly confused by your lack of judgement. He has already been kicked from your clan right? Twice? Maybe I misunderstood the situation completely. Not like I give a shit, I JUST HATE HACKS!!!
Back to top Go down
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

Number of posts : 335

PostSubject: Re: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 8:54 am

It´s the MA´s Decicion if he gets Banned...But i think hell get Banned today or in a few Days Because he is insulting the whole Clan and Other players on our Server.

No more Comments to him!
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
Cerelac

Cerelac

Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 9:03 am

He never been in our clan -.-
Back to top Go down
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

PostSubject: Re: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 9:08 am

He got rejected by the Admins or did i missunderstand anything?
Back to top Go down
Storm
Founder
Storm

Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 9:13 am

No comments about his personality:

His account history tells us, withouth doubt, that he HAS hacked in the past.
If we go with the evidence, he should not be playing on our servers anymore.

However even though were a group of people who broke out of a mental institution,
we are not completely without decency. That is why hes playing on our server
at the moment.

However, it would be easier to just end this now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stane-hosting.org
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 11:42 am

Well Jak...if you werent in such a hurry to run your damned mouth, I had a good chance of trying to catch this asshole hacking as TARTAN has accused him of doing. He returns black ScreenShots 95% of the time and I told him to fix them if he wants to continue to play on our server. I was GOING to try to catch a shot of him using his new toys that havent been found yet by others. This would have resulted in ANOTHER AON banned account.

And yes...this is the person formerly known as OAS][Grenade, OAS-R][$shooter, duklinkiller, $ilent$niper and others. All the same person. This WAS being delt with.

It goes to show what the difference in attitudes you will find with =CMW=. TARTAN had been HELPING us with this. You just look for any opportunity to drop your pants and show your intelligence

SD=UK= will be banned for linked account.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 11:44 am

59024d069b4eddefea07772045c932bcsoheil-soldierSDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) Aon16

8d1ba006eff2dcd6c89f20c487107d39Tim2DieSDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) Aon16
SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) Psb16
Back to top Go down
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

PostSubject: Re: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 12:12 pm

so hell get banned from our Server eh... HOAAH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

PostSubject: Re: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 12:18 pm

SD[UK] isn't grenade Suspect

BTW he tried to fix his balck SS but he couldn't. He post a thread on AA forums but it didn't work =/
Back to top Go down
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

PostSubject: Re: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 12:29 pm

Wheres the Post with Black SS? Sometimes my SS are black and i dunno why...sometimes mine are normal
Back to top Go down
SD[UK]

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 12:36 pm

tehhhhhhhhh,thanks for the bann in middle of the round lol
(im not either nade,shooter or other shit u fount just tried to have fun)
i didnt say kick gb for racist commnets i asked do u kick if some one say racist comment!!
PAY ATTENTION b4 u say somethin!!
p.s herres the link to my black ss fix which didnt help,http://forum.americasarmy.com/viewtopic.php?p=2876944#2876944
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 12:59 pm

Hacking or no hacking i still think that sduk should be banned perm for many reasons, he is disrespectful to ALL the OAS members on the server, calling us faggots ect.

I really cannot understand why he keeps on returning to the server after many of the OAS members including myself telling him that he is not welcome!!

Obssession much???

InsomNiac
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

PostSubject: Re: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 1:54 pm

Personally I've never had a problem with SD Neutral
Back to top Go down
xTARTANx

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 4:47 pm

SD[UK] wrote:

(im not either nade,shooter or other shit u fount just tried to have fun)

Look where lying has got you so far, I didnt find them when I first checked you due to your dynamic IP, but we both know that they are your accounts, I got you to admit it last time, so please have the decency to admit to them. You never know, if you admitted them under your other name when you admitted to me and soul in the chatbox, we might not be in this position at the moment, he may have let you play on the server for actually owning up to your past accounts.
Back to top Go down
SD[UK]

PostSubject: Re: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 5:04 pm

ok u want me to owen up ok i owen up for
soehil-soldier which was banned Sad
ducklinkillers
and all the other 1's u found
but i can assure u im not that ndaed guy or shoter :'(
i'm really not, i talked to cerelac and he said he was hacker
and changed names so much because i changed names
and had an dreadfull past like him it doesnt mean i was him
does it? scratch
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 6:10 pm

It may amaze many of you but =CMW=TARTAN is absolutely right. Had you owned up to the shit early and were able to manage clean screenshots you may have been able to continue to play on our server.

The fact that just NOW you are admitting to the link to the banned account says quite a bit, dont ya think?

The ban will remain in place.

Thank-you TARTAN for the help.

PS
As far as your alleged link to OAS][Grenade and OAS-R][$Shooter, those are really irrelevant at this point.
Back to top Go down
SD[UK]

PostSubject: Re: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 6:13 pm

didnt get it!
scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

PostSubject: Re: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 6:23 pm

I think he was an hacker too but I'm not sure of that. scratch

I know that he insulted us and everyone else around and that he changed his name many times.

SD I believe you, but you could said all the truth since the begining and maybe could avoid all this. .--

Keep trying clean your SS and stay clean. Hacks suck =\
Back to top Go down
-J-B-

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 4:48 am

I'm just going on a limb here, but one or two years ago, there was this guy with a name that was pot (weed) related, and had this UK tag at the end of his name. =SD[UK]= reminds me very much of him. He would join a server with 5 different names in one session! I linked his account with other weed related accounts that were banned. However this guy became better at masking new accounts, but I could always tell it was him because of his name and the way he talked, very chatty. I saw him today actually on your server, for the first time in months! If I remember the name, I'll look into it. The guy's a douche, not u SDUK, not necessarily. He wasn't hacking today, he might have a while back though.
Back to top Go down
xTARTANx

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 8:52 am

-J-B- wrote:
I'm just going on a limb here, but one or two years ago, there was this guy with a name that was pot (weed) related, and had this UK tag at the end of his name. =SD[UK]= reminds me very much of him. He would join a server with 5 different names in one session! I linked his account with other weed related accounts that were banned. However this guy became better at masking new accounts, but I could always tell it was him because of his name and the way he talked, very chatty. I saw him today actually on your server, for the first time in months! If I remember the name, I'll look into it. The guy's a douche, not u SDUK, not necessarily. He wasn't hacking today, he might have a while back though.

I think I know who you are talking about, I know you used to play on my server alot, are you talking about....
Stoner[UK]-]HGA[- a.k.a Smashed[UK] a.k.a st0ned21 ?
Back to top Go down
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

PostSubject: Re: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 9:10 am

OH MY GOD WILL THIS NEVER STOP!!!!??????

Ban this Guy and lets Finish him off!

It anoying how everybody is talking about him!
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 11:46 am

He has already been banned. Were just moving on to NEW idiots now...
Back to top Go down
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

PostSubject: Re: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 12:10 pm

Then you could close this one eh.? When hes banned i mean its useless...
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 12:13 pm

Good point. Done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)   SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SDUK (whatever the fuck he calls himself NOW)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: Server Comments :: Wall of Shame and Ban Appeals-
Jump to: