Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on September 16th 2013, 7:33 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

gangstaa921 TK then left the server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
imess

Number of posts : 1316

gangstaa921 TK then left the server Empty
PostSubject: gangstaa921 TK then left the server   gangstaa921 TK then left the server I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 10:06 pm

I did a FC at beginning, then went to check the forum, back to game, and found myself and 2 others TK'ed by gangstaa921. He left the game before I joined back too.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: gangstaa921 TK then left the server   gangstaa921 TK then left the server I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 10:11 pm

Its a fucking epidemic! Are you guys wearing bulls eyes on your backs again?
3 days for him. The server should have room for people to join with all the bans we have.
Back to top Go down
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin
OAS][^408^$!cK

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: gangstaa921 TK then left the server   gangstaa921 TK then left the server I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 5:16 pm

I think these tk's are from players we had trouble in the past... They change name and log on with different IP's... One that comes to my mind is ghostbuster aka women of america or something like that... or wild Bill and his 3-4 man posse lol.....
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: gangstaa921 TK then left the server   gangstaa921 TK then left the server I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 5:31 pm

I checked gangstaa921 but this account has no other records.
I never see ghost TK, or maybe I forgot...
Back to top Go down
Howlen

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: gangstaa921 TK then left the server   gangstaa921 TK then left the server I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 8:13 pm

OAS][^408^$!cK wrote:
I think these tk's are from players we had trouble in the past... They change name and log on with different IP's... One that comes to my mind is ghostbuster aka women of america or something like that... or wild Bill and his 3-4 man posse lol.....

LOl sick sorta like this idiot who came on our server Tked then left
Name: (-G]-[()$T-)
GUID: 1EB0DE1CFF51DBB78954839ED3C0A945
IP: 71.135.4.160
MAC: 001109107CXX
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: gangstaa921 TK then left the server   gangstaa921 TK then left the server I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 9:04 pm

Howlen wrote:
OAS][^408^$!cK wrote:

I've seen that name before but dont remember where.

Last edited by OAS][Soulman on July 26th 2009, 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Howlen

PostSubject: Re: gangstaa921 TK then left the server   gangstaa921 TK then left the server I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 10:08 pm

OAS][Soulman wrote:
Howlen wrote:
OAS][^408^$!cK wrote:

I've seen that name before Howlen. I'm sure he's been banned or something but I dont remember the story.
He should sound familiar he is linked by IP and mac to this idiot Wink
Name: OAS][^408^$!cK
GUID: EB482BB1567A2A9AE1BBC536D2262C22
IP: 71.135.12.222
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: gangstaa921 TK then left the server   gangstaa921 TK then left the server I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 11:38 pm

Both accounts are liked by IP and MAC. Good thing that GHOST guy isnt in the clan... What a Face

There are no bans there btw...

And lets not start the name calling again. That shit is getting old.
Back to top Go down
Howlen

PostSubject: Re: gangstaa921 TK then left the server   gangstaa921 TK then left the server I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 11:47 pm

Its funny how you guys make such a big deal when someone tk's on your server, yet when pointed out to you that one of your clan members changes his name goes to our server, TK's an admin then leaves, all you can say is the name calling is getting old.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: gangstaa921 TK then left the server   gangstaa921 TK then left the server I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 11:52 pm

I can also say that what someone does WITHOUT our clan tags is beyond my control. Have you considered it might be another family member on his computer? Had that been done wearing our tags we would have done something. We've dealt with that issue a few times in the past.

I look at it this way...WE will deal with idiots that abuse our server. YOU deal with the ones that abuse yours.
Back to top Go down
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin
OAS][^408^$!cK

PostSubject: Re: gangstaa921 TK then left the server   gangstaa921 TK then left the server I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 9:21 am

Wow Howlen,Your still crying over that shit? lol! We need a "Bitch and Whine" Section on our site Just for CMW cuz Dam you guys are a bunch of whiney lil bitches!!!!!
Check this out u fucken fag:
For starters yeah (-G]-[()$T-) is my first account that i had,and before that the name was $_IcE_MaN_$ ...STUPID BITCH! And i never denied it when u came to our server crying like the bitch that u really are trying to complaint that your other fagget fuck buddy AGENT complained that (-G]-[()$T-) TK'ed his tree loving bitch ass!!! Ha ha ha ha....What i don't need to explain,but i will just this time to your fagget ass is that it was not me lol! When ever i let someone use my computer and they want to try out AA,i always log them on with that account...And that day for some weird reason your server had the most players (12 max and 9 were CMW) i logged on so my cousin can play....I guess me telling him "look all these bitches specially AGENT likes to tk and leave on our server" next thing you know he is looking for agent and tk's his tree hugging ass LOL and tells me like that? I was laughing my ass and said yes like that.....
That was it....Simple as that... And when your fagget ASS came to my server with your little skirt and shit throwing stupid little comments about me having a second account that tk one of your fagget members (ended up being his fuck buddy) It sounded like u were trying to let every one know that i was ghost.
What did i tell you when i got tired of your shit after second round or third? I use "admin say" message:Hey all so you know my other account is (-G]-[()$T-)
And i also let them know that you were crying cuz (-G]-[()$T-) pulled a CMW. Tk and left...LOL! Then i told your bitch ass "there Howlen now they all know" or some shit like that(don't remember cuz this was like 2 or 3 weeks ago).What did you do after? your bitch ass was quiet,never said anything after that and left...or was it cuz that night u were having a shitty night and was dying first 30-45 sec. I think u felt stupid and everyone ignoring and laughing at your fagget ass......So i say this Howlen (that wolf looks to me like he is crying by the way)So someone tk'ed one of your girls members...So what? you do that shit all the time,and not just you most of your clan...If you dont want to believe it was my cousin(who by the way has never played any video game lol ) ok fuck it lets say it was me SICK...And? Handle it bitch! take care of what happens on YOUR server, Ban that account if u want don't even matter i never play on your server anyways. You come to my server and our site complaining to OAS when first of all it was not done by OAS or OAS tag stupid ass bitch! You will never see OAS][^408^$!cK doing what you bitches do... We don't make a big deal when we get tk'ed once like you lol! Look at your stupid ass,how many times have u gotten away with tking when im on? can't even count the times you done it on my watch..Mark my words as of today i will kick you when ever i FC i'm going to enjoy my game and don't need to deal with lil bitches like you arguing over stupid shit...FAG... Now u getting me mad look all the shit i had to type just to shut your fucken mouth fag....Don't ever say you lived in San Jose fucker we don't raise bitches! And if your ever in my city look me up 408 SHARK Norte!
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: gangstaa921 TK then left the server   gangstaa921 TK then left the server I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 8:51 pm

Lol, jeezus Sick has your keyboard melted yet?
San Jose you cheeky bastard, no wonder you slam the server.
Nice place San Jose, i passed thru there in '93 on our 25+ state, 15,000+ mile U.S. jaunt.
We camped under those fuckin big trees and sus'd out Laguna Seca while we were in the area.
I'd do it again tomorrow if i had the cash, but bigger!!
Back to top Go down
Howlen

PostSubject: Re: gangstaa921 TK then left the server   gangstaa921 TK then left the server I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 9:24 pm

Hey sick I found a few pics you can make a sig out of Smile

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img189/9784/wetbackcrossing.jpg
gangstaa921 TK then left the server M5492willworkforburrito.th
Back to top Go down
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin
OAS][^408^$!cK

PostSubject: Re: gangstaa921 TK then left the server   gangstaa921 TK then left the server I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 9:39 pm

Yeup love San Jose Shahtin...Bet u had a blast.... Like the girls from Cali?

And as for you Howlen, Thanks but no thanks,don't need a sig lol.... lol you know how many white boys are Nortenos? hahahahah! idiot thats the best u came up with? I'll look at that picture and i will think it's funny too. Your boring me.. later trick!
Back to top Go down
Howlen

PostSubject: Re: gangstaa921 TK then left the server   gangstaa921 TK then left the server I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 9:53 pm

LOL sick you a NorteƱa
Back to top Go down
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin
OAS][^408^$!cK

PostSubject: Re: gangstaa921 TK then left the server   gangstaa921 TK then left the server I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2009, 12:35 am

Nah fool........... Just a Bad mutha fucka lol!
Back to top Go down
M@$TERGUY29

M@$TERGUY29

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: gangstaa921 TK then left the server   gangstaa921 TK then left the server I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 9:34 pm

jeeez sick did ur key board melt??? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gangstaa921 TK then left the server   gangstaa921 TK then left the server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gangstaa921 TK then left the server
Page 1 of 1