Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on September 16th 2013, 7:33 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

skyshaman

Go down 
+8
OAS][Mack
OAS][S!MP73
OAS][Dark-Cobra
OAS][HardCore
=CMW=JaK_Mehof
OAS][-=tox!c=-
Cerelac
SiteFounder
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 7:21 pm

name player = skyshaman

talking shit and tk on oas server
i warn him more than 3 times to stop
he continue
i mute him
he tk someone more
i kick him

can we ban him for some days

thx
a++
stephane
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 8:26 pm

Shaman?? Damn him. I really like that guy too. Oh well...rules are rules. I will ban him for 3 days for intentional TK's.

Shaman...if you read this, quit being a dumbass. Did you have a balloon trip to high up and suffer from a lack of oxygen?
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

Number of posts : 296

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 10:08 am

OAS][Soulman wrote:
Did you have a balloon trip to high up and suffer from a lack of oxygen?

lol! lol! lol!

Edit: btw I was there I know that happened Wink
Back to top Go down
OAS][-=tox!c=-

Number of posts : 40

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 11:10 am

hang on i wasthere to does no1 mention jak? like seriosly shamen is prolly a better player then alot off us he saidhe would beat the shit outta jak but jaks in indiana like forreal? hes gunna go to indiana lol also it could have been avoided if cmw jak didnt tk shamen twice untilshamen said wtf dood. also jak tked me a couple times when i spammed chat with reports. shamen shouldnt be the one who gets the punhishment cmw jak does
thats alll i gtta say.
Back to top Go down
=CMW=JaK_Mehof

Number of posts : 20

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 11:18 am

Bull fucking shit! I accidentally tked shamen once...Apologized multiple times..., Then he tked me and a couple other people.

Check your logs and get your facts strait Toxic!
Back to top Go down
OAS][HardCore

Number of posts : 109

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 11:22 am

OAS][-=tox!c=- wrote:
hang on i wasthere to does no1 mention jak? like seriosly shamen is prolly a better player then alot off us he saidhe would beat the shit outta jak but jaks in indiana like forreal? hes gunna go to indiana lol also it could have been avoided if cmw jak didnt tk shamen twice untilshamen said wtf dood. also jak tked me a couple times when i spammed chat with reports. shamen shouldnt be the one who gets the punhishment cmw jak does
thats alll i gtta say.
Well too bad SPFR didnt mention about Jak so we kinda dont know hat's the real situation Please just dont Tk'ed in the server...SPFR, next time take a screenshot
Back to top Go down
http://markkoblog.blogspot.com
OAS][-=tox!c=-

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 6:30 pm

lick my hairy hole all u cmw pussys tk hack nd bitch.
Back to top Go down
=CMW=JaK_Mehof

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 10:07 am

DONT CALL US FUCKING HACKERS WITHOUT PROOF DIPSHIT>>>YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ANY CUZ WE DONT FUCKING CHEAT...MOST OF US ARE PRIVATE MEMBERS OF ACI AND SOME LIKE DARK, IRISH, TARTAN ARE VERY INVOLVED IN THAT ANTI-CHEAT ORGANIZATION....YOU CAN CALL US WHATEVER YOU WANT, BUT NOT HACKERS!!! WE TAKE THAT SHIT SERIOUSLY. HOP ON OUR TS WE DONT EVEN GHOST!!! WE JUST DAMN GOOD AND YOU NUBS HATE US FOR IT!!!

BY THE WAY, "WE OWN THE FUCKING BRIDGE!"
Back to top Go down
OAS][-=tox!c=-

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 10:46 am

some1's angry rofl im odd:] not angry keep tryin topiss me offf aint gunn a work:]
Back to top Go down
OAS][Dark-Cobra
Senior Admin
OAS][Dark-Cobra

Number of posts : 100

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 11:44 am

Hey Jak if you havent noticed yet, not one of us fucking likes you or could give a rats ass about you. I dont know why you stick around and give us shit. Is that all you live for, to bug the hell out of the OAS clan. What happened to your clan don't you ever do anything productive for them? Guess not....and go ahead and yell at me and call me names, facts are your never going to out yell, out bull fucking shit us. So FUCK OFF
Back to top Go down
OAS][S!MP73
Player Admin
OAS][S!MP73

Number of posts : 91

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 2:34 pm

This thread is starting to flame....Getting off topic...and not going in a heatlthy direction. Whos got the keys?.. I M O
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 3:26 pm

OAS][HardCore wrote:
SPFR, next time take a screenshot

SPFR tried to take a screenshot but his game crashed Neutral
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

Number of posts : 532

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 3:51 pm

For future referrance, the MAs hav edecided that if a any CMWs TK for ANY reason, they get an automatic BAN for a day, more if at the desgresion of the PAs on online.

Jak calm the fuck down. It's a game.

FrenchFry, I have played with Skysham, (I hope he didnt do tooo much shit) but to me he is known for his ROE, even though i was not on, i dont think that any TKs were int. He shoots/blows-up/smokes/nades/flashes anything that moves.

Would Soul or Steve mind checking the loggs to see wtf is going on here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
=CMW=JaK_Mehof

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 4:10 pm

You guys brought me into this by speaking my name...Check the logs, that's all you gotta do! Like I told Shalin, I will chill the fuck out, if you guys quit fucking with CMW! Most of OAS started out playing our server and hate us now, cus we probably abused their sorry asses! Dont hate the player, hate the game! And yes, it is still a game to me...
Back to top Go down

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 4:36 pm

hey guys

this is my version:

jak tked by accident skyshaman
jak apologized
but skyshaman talk shit to him a lot
jak answered him talking shit a few
i have asked to the both to stop and be cool
jak stopped
but skyshaman didn't
i have muted him after a lot of warns (more than 3)
he tked me
i have kicked him

this is the fact and only the fact

Jak is not my friend i never saw him or played with him before (same for skyshaman never seen him or played with him before)

and this is why i have not mentionned jak because he calmed down when i have asked him
and not tked intentionnally some1 or nobody complain about his tk to me

i have ask to the oas members in the server at this moment to come to the forum to talk about this
but a lot said me: "we saw nothing" ...

and cerelac is right i have tried to do a screenshot about all this but my game crashed and screenshot not worked

but MA can read the history of the server and will see / and maybe copy/past here and everybody will see

i'm just human and i can do some mistakes, but i think i am right and did a good admin with this problem

that's all folks !!!

BE HAPPY IT'S A GAME
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 5:06 pm

I don't think that Stephane did something wrong, I think he's right! and I saw the warnings sent by Stephane, he warned them (a lot) before he did something else, I saw that. I didn't see the TK on my console probably 'cause I had my game minimized. I came back just after that happen for sure cause I saw the warnings and I was.. wtf happened here?? but that I saw, I saw jak tking his mate by accident too and he appologized, (jak should be tked by sky on this part), then.. later I saw jak and sky talking shit one each other and jak can confirm that I was jak.. jak.. jak..loool When Stephane tried to get his SS his game crashed, he told me that on TS ( I was just hearing cause I couldn't talk on that time ) and he was kicked by PB for 2 min. because of that. I saw all that happened I just didn't see TK himself by sky, believe me I was a lil bit confuse LOL I just realized what happened when Stephane asked me if I had saw something cause his game just crashed when he tried to take a SS.

Sorry my english and sorry if I repeat the same thing a lot. lol!

BTW I've never had a problem with any CMW, I'm just seeing now the reason of all that discussion Jak sometimes can follow the rules and speak well for all player.. but sometimes he just says shit, sometimes seems that u Jak, u have something against OAS, not OAS have something against CMW.

Last edited by OAS][Cerelac on July 22nd 2009, 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : my english xD)
Back to top Go down

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 5:19 pm

thx cere we saw the same things bounce

and same here i don't know CMW and i have nothing against them

it was not the subject of my original post cheers

as a new admin i have just posted in the forum what happened to me (my 1st "BIG" problem)
and i have asked a MA to do something according the rules of the oas server

thx a++
stephane
Back to top Go down
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin
OAS][^408^$!cK

Number of posts : 192

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 5:25 pm

Actually Jak me off BiAtCh! You brought your sorry ass here.... Maybe u should worry about how to get more people to play on your server then to be tripping on who is playing/hacking on ours... You sound like a lil bitch coming to our server/site ratting people out.... How about you back the fuck up and go back to your shit hole CMW dam trick! Oh yeah and by the way yeah you do own Bridge...Your empty ass bridge! Lol...You don't own our almost always full OAS][Bridge BITCH LMAO! Muahahahaha.
The only HATER here is you.....We dont hate good player's and we don't hate the game dumb ass....
So got quarter Bitch? Cuz your Game Is Over!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 6:05 pm

Wow...can almost FEEL the love. ass
Back to top Go down
=CMW=JaK_Mehof

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 6:35 pm

Read the thread again SIck...My name was mentioned, I replied!. We know you hate us, and we dont like you noobs either! Thats the simple part, but your dumbass can't understand simplicity... I have been respectful; even friendly on your server....Dont mention my name, I wont be on your forums...Elementary!!!

As for me putting in a couple of BG checks on your forums, you should be happy, You should want your own admins to do the same...But most are noobs and dont know how to do a "Simple" BG check!

On our server, and our forums, we take anti-cheat very serious...!

As for our server being empty sometimes, A lot of us been really busy lately (REAL LIFE COMES FIRST!)....We scare the noobs and hacks away...You guys welcome them! That's the difference!

The true players that we respect, and vice-versa, come back everytime!!!!

By the way "We Own The Bridge":

No disrepect intended, to those that know.
Back to top Go down
OAS][-=tox!c=-

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 7:08 pm

stfu u cmw pusssy bitch. idfc if stephane is standin up 4 you i really dont ur a punk ass lil bitch and i hope ur ass gets fucked up. lilpussy bitch
Back to top Go down
=CMW=JaK_Mehof

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 8:14 pm

Maybe you should use a translation program Toxic...U need one? I will post it for ya, That is.... If u want to make sense and all.
Back to top Go down
OAS][-=tox!c=-

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 9:36 pm

lol dont need a translation program to understand we all hate u nd hope u litterally get ur ass beat.dont see where tht translation prog. comes handy:] sorry jackoff
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 9:45 pm

Request to delete topic due to both OAS and CMW members for being assholes! stfu, settle this in game, kick some ass. dont bring it here. we are ALL tired of it, both CMW and OAS

As for yer Anti-Cheat/Hack complaint, we are getting our new AON PSA soon, and are hoping he will be able to help us with this. As for now, we are doing all we can.
Back to top Go down
=CMW=JaK_Mehof

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 9:50 pm

AON? No Comment....
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 9:56 pm

=CMW=JaK_Mehof wrote:
AON? No Comment....

Super...one wasnt requested.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 9:57 pm

delete...was stupid

Last edited by OAS][1mack95 on July 22nd 2009, 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stupdity)
Back to top Go down
=CMW=JaK_Mehof

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 10:08 pm

Mack, no offense but deleting a thread is about as noobish as it gets....
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 10:13 pm

If ya want something to stop, delete it. And dont come on your site and call OUR members noobs, and tell us what we should and shouldnt do. stfu, go home, and plz just kill us in game if u angry. we are doing waht we can in regaurds to the Anti-Cheat/Hack issue. as for the other complaints, it is our clan, plz dont say what we should and should not do, we have good MAs that know what they are doing and that have people to do to if they need help.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 10:23 pm

As far as "deleting" posts goes, we will not do it. Mack, I (we) appreciate your support and confidence. This is the public forum and is left accessible to all until someone crosses "the line" and then gets banned. Jak is entitled to his opinion however flawed it may be. I dont even mind hearing it every now and then. We've had the discussion multiple times about not giving a shit about who is the better bridge clan. It sure seems important to some clans...It really isnt so much for ours. I'm convinced that it is the reason that we have remained the #1 visited bridge server for as long as I can remember. We just dont take the "Look at me puff out my chest" approach with other AA players. Ultimately the question begs to be asked...."Who the fuck really cares?"

Our clan may not be in the lineup for any Clan War or Tournament awards, but wouldnt everyone agree that most of the time our members and MOST of our guests have a pretty good fucking time playing! Just gotta look at the server ranking for that answer. That being said...I consider that what we are doing seems to be the right thing.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 10:30 pm

Hooah. Agree 1000% but, i think i can speak for MOST of out guests and MOST of OAS and CMW that they dont want to see shit being talked in the forums and in the server, so I was just tryin to help.

Now, if we are done, i need to get back to FCin' on the server : ) skyshaman 877226 skyshaman 872485 skyshaman 175283
Back to top Go down
=CMW=JaK_Mehof

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 10:39 pm

Quote :
we have good MAs that know what they are doing and that have people to do to if they need help.

We know your leaders know whats goin' on,
It's the rest of you fucks that piss us off!
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 10:42 pm

Keep the shit off the forums, just beat us in game
Back to top Go down
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin
OAS][^408^$!cK

Number of posts : 192

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 1:23 am

We know your leaders know whats goin' on,
It's the rest of you fucks that piss us off![/quote]

What do you know about leaders fool? Your at the bottom of your clan... And for the record....I don't hate CMW or all CMW members....I don't like the shit talker's and you are on the top list next to Howlen and Agent... That's pretty much it...It's FUCK's like you that piss us off..
Back to top Go down
OAS][Dark-Cobra
Senior Admin
OAS][Dark-Cobra

Number of posts : 100

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 1:54 am

haha so he does do nothing productive for them
he is at the bottom of his clan and he is talking about anti-cheat out the ass.
We havent had a hack in awhile, and when it does happen we take care of it. Thus. having a server that people really like to play on.

Im sick of you jak and all of us are, you should just keep quiet and worry about your own clan instead of ours. If you dont and keep talking shit, telling us what we should and shouldnt do, i can guarantee you will be banned forever from our server along with your fuck buddies that feel the need to tell us what to do and give us shit. This clan does not have a problem with CMW just the fuckers like you that are on it. So I dare you to keep this up, I dare you to keep telling us what do to, and we will no longer tolerate it. So keep it up buddy your doing a swell job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

skyshaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyshaman   skyshaman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

skyshaman
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: Server Comments :: Wall of Shame and Ban Appeals-
Jump to: