Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration

HomeHome  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on September 16th 2013, 7:33 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

Share | 

NOEQUAL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OAS][dgib7994
Clanmate

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 10th 2009, 2:34 pm

MASTERGUY AND NOEQUAL MUST BE DEALT WITH! PERMABAN BOTH! LOOK AT THIS!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][dgib7994
Clanmate

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 10th 2009, 2:34 pm

-4500 ROE!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
Clanmate

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 10th 2009, 3:14 pm

guys you can see my body in the picture lol....nice picture dgib good job!
Admins for your sake and every1s sake BAN NoEqaul when u se hinm or else he will take ar and start his massacre journey again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][dgib7994
Clanmate

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 10th 2009, 3:43 pm

NoEqual killed over 30 teammates in the hour he was on, incurring about 20,000 ROE (my guess), being votekicked then coming back. He is the much greater problem, but M@$TERGUY29 killed probably 10-15 teammates at the spawn. No accidents here, guys. I think the screenshot shows it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metroid
The Devil Girl

Number of posts : 335

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 10th 2009, 3:55 pm

BAN HIM!!!
I watched him tk my mates...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oasclan.com
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 10th 2009, 5:42 pm

Wait guys....you got it all wrong with M@STERGUY29........ He is just a noobe kid that just started..... First of all the guy that was tk'ing and had a 2500'or 4500 roes was not M@STERGUY29.... If u check on last guy with a ban that is him... I know cuz i banned him... Not at home so i can't check on name but i am preety sure that it was a guy was on earlier that kept logging on and tk'ing then leaves... he was changing his name but i notice it was same low honor,not M@STERGUY29..... About M@ASTERGUY29,he is annoying but it just kids talk cuz he dont even swear that much Lol..... in my opinion Yes he does talk a lot and i notice once you get him going and start talking shit to him people can't hang with him and they get tired of him just talking LOL(yes just talking Ha ha ha) So if u can't hang with the shit talking don't start with him cuz man this boy can talk all day lol (literally he just talks) he only starts talking a little shit is when everyone tells him to shut up cuz he talks too much lol... I'm cracking up with this cuz he just gets on everybody nerves just by opening his mouth hahahahah.... Dont ban him his small roe usually 130-290 is common noob roe (all at mid look's like enemy lol) I did that when i started got kicked all time hahahahah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][dgib7994
Clanmate

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 10th 2009, 6:13 pm

I was just rooting for a kick/mute of M@4TERGUY29 at first, but killing teammates at spawn is not a noob mistake... that's malicious! If masterguy isn't banned, it's ok, but NoEqual needs to be banned immediately, IMO. NoEqual is responsible for the bloodbath in the pic, so if that's not enough solid evidence from an OAS member, I don't know what is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin

Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 10th 2009, 6:27 pm

A player/admin should ban him for 24hrs giving an explaination as to why. If he comes back and does the same thing again - he can be permanently banned if it's deemed necessary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 10th 2009, 6:34 pm

rgr m8 will do...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 10th 2009, 9:07 pm

My god Sick!!! Was your post up there supposed to be an example of that Masterguys ability to ramble? LMAO!! HOOAH!

We do not permanently ban someone for a TK'ing incident like that. We WILL ban him for a week though. If he is caught doing it again, then we take harsher action. You did well posting the screenshot because now we have a record of him doing it. I'm going to split this topic because we are now talking about 2 different ppl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 10th 2009, 10:32 pm

Lol soulman hahahahaha.... what u trying to say muahahahahah.... your right about the ramble...hehe got carried away huh? lol..... all i was trying to do is make sure you all knew 2 different guys different incidents ..... i was just reading what i wrote n started laughing sry guys hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 10th 2009, 10:34 pm

I'm still laughing...dont be sorry. I'm not even drinkin yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 10th 2009, 10:39 pm

hahaha like i said u crack me up Soul.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M@$TERGUY29

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 11th 2009, 7:39 pm

man i was just bored thats why i teamkilled and i was trying tro be good i just CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xfire.com
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 11th 2009, 7:57 pm

First off, u just admited to mass TK, i recommend month ban, b/c boredom does not = mass TK....and cant take wut?
Back to top Go down
M@$TERGUY29

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 11th 2009, 8:06 pm

exacly,first of all,i cant take ppl calling me noobs ,and telling me to shut up,muting me,i mean wtf?,im new,its not like im already on honor lvl 100 DAMMIT!!!! confused
Back to top Go down
OAS][Alex
Senior Admin

Number of posts : 175

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 11th 2009, 8:16 pm

I think that a 1-2 week will be good for both of them... Smile
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 11th 2009, 8:18 pm

roger will do when online
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 11th 2009, 8:37 pm

Quote :
exacly,first of all,i cant take ppl calling me noobs ,and telling me to shut up,muting me,i mean wtf?,im new,its not like im already on honor lvl 100 DAMMIT!!!!

For starters you WILL be called a noob and worse even when you do have high honor, it's part of gaming, you get it on all game types and all servers. If this pisses you off don't play the fucking game!!!

Next, a lot of players have "text to speech" enabled, so when their trying to concentrate on the game all they hear is you spaming away with your continuous wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf, It does become very annoying, i was close to muting you myself.

Last but by no way least, TK's. Tking is up there with hacking and cheating as far as this clan and our servers are concerned, if you continue on this path it won't be just our servers where you won't be welcome.

We have very few rules, but those we have WILL be followed if you want to play on our servers.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 11th 2009, 8:39 pm

Both will be banned for 2 weeks. Next offense will be 2 months. I'll do it right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M@$TERGUY29

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 11th 2009, 8:55 pm

Sad bann me then Sad cat Sad confused
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 11th 2009, 10:29 pm

Listen. If you promise to behave yourself we may be able to shorten it to 24 hours. This is if you understand that if you ignore our rules or an admins warnings you will be banned MUCH longer. It up to you to not make our server annoying for people to play on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M@$TERGUY29

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 11th 2009, 10:40 pm

Ok,i agree to the rules no more teamkilling or anything like that.im cool with them
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 11th 2009, 10:49 pm

I've lifted your ban. You are allowed on our server again. If you violate any of our rules or disobey any of our members, you will receive a 1 month ban. This was your official "slap on the wrist".

We welcome you to play, but do not piss off the others on the server...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M@$TERGUY29

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 11th 2009, 10:55 pm

ok im trying to join the other server(ODD ANGRY SHOT MODED server) but somehow i have crumpt key packet(dont know how to spell cru,t key packet i have bad english sry)
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 11th 2009, 10:56 pm

That has something to do with your internet connection. Not anyting else....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M@$TERGUY29

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   July 11th 2009, 11:03 pm

But ok ill respect everyone...if i get respect..some Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOEQUAL   

Back to top Go down

NOEQUAL