Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration

HomeHome  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on September 16th 2013, 7:33 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

Share | 

^Ravshan^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OAS][farkiller_01
Clanmate

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: ^Ravshan^   June 4th 2009, 6:02 am

Ravshan is now on the server, 10 honor and kills all... When I look at SS I see this:

I'll kick him now, someone want a ban?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cerelac

Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: ^Ravshan^   June 4th 2009, 6:48 am

oi?? What is wrong with that ss? LOL and I think that's from seano.. =S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][farkiller_01
Clanmate

PostSubject: Re: ^Ravshan^   June 4th 2009, 6:58 am

Oh fuck, what happened: If you look on the Server SS page (http://8.6.8.125/8.6.8.125/pbsvss.htm) and look at Ravshan's name you see this SS from Seano, but b4 it was an SS from Ravshan himself from behind def tower: It had green and pink dots on it to show where e and friends were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin

Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: ^Ravshan^   June 4th 2009, 7:18 am

I get that too when I use the browser based ss check. Use PB Cool it works great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][farkiller_01
Clanmate

PostSubject: Re: ^Ravshan^   June 4th 2009, 8:03 am

I installed pbCool, but can I find SS of players who are offline?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin

Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: ^Ravshan^   June 4th 2009, 4:12 pm

Not too sure - you'll need to check with someone like Soul or Storm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: ^Ravshan^   June 4th 2009, 6:31 pm

PBCool can be configured to look at screenshots as far back as the server holds them I believe.

DO NOT KICK PEOPLE UNTIL YOU HAVE PROOF OF CHEATING!!! It is in the messages and rules you read and responded to when you were allowed to have admin rights.

This is a prime example of WHY we have that rule. There is a glitch in ScreenShot page on the server tagging names to the wrong Screenshots. Its been that way for about a month or so. Using PBCool is a workaround until we can get that taken care of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cerelac

Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: ^Ravshan^   June 4th 2009, 7:52 pm

now screenshot from greg0228? =S LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: ^Ravshan^   June 4th 2009, 10:10 pm

Far, save the SS showing the dots next time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
imess

PostSubject: Re: ^Ravshan^   June 4th 2009, 10:55 pm

I don't like PBCool for several reasons:
- Can't show SS of offline players (just tried the latest TEST/beta build)
- Requires Administrator access to install (even to user directory)
- Installs its own copy of common control (or common dialog; dont remmeber which) to the system directory, thereby overwriting the existing one
- Requires Administrator access to run
- Does not uninstall completely

And don't get me on the non-sensible UI.

I'd only recommend you to install it in a VM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: ^Ravshan^   June 4th 2009, 11:10 pm

What version did you play with AA? I'm using v3.9.2.
I have the option to either show ONLY the players online or both online and offline. I have a user configurable ability to download a given number of screenshots. That generates a player list of around 30-40 players. I can also exclude any older than a certain # of days.

Mine is set up to download up to 500 screen shots NO OLDER than 6 days old. I am using WinXP and do not have to worry about those pesky admin issues with the OS. I dont know a whole lot about them either. I dont know anything about "common control" or "common dialogue". It cant be an issue if I dont even know what it is! cheers

As far as the uninstall goes, I havent tried so I will reserve comment on that. It isnt all that uncommon (but is damned unfortunate) that many programs have that issue.

I dont have issues with the GUI either. Its rather bland in my opinion, but it is functional and relatively easy to use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
imess

PostSubject: Re: ^Ravshan^   June 4th 2009, 11:22 pm

May be I made that comment too quick; may be it's an user error, configuration error. I don't know. I also installed it to XP (not my desktop machine).

I tried 3.9.2 and 3.9.7. The first one showed me roughly 20 players (that version has no player count), and only 2 players online. The second one showed 26 players total, and 3 online.

I'll install 3.9.6 later to see if that's any different, or if the default configuration has a rather low limit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: ^Ravshan^   June 4th 2009, 11:30 pm

OK...now that I'm playing with it, I noticed that even PBCool is showing screenshots not matching the player names listed.

This will be something we need fixed ASAP. I'll start looking on forums somewhere but if anyone has a clue, please let me (us) know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][farkiller_01
Clanmate

PostSubject: Re: ^Ravshan^   June 5th 2009, 3:23 am

Quote :
DO NOT KICK PEOPLE UNTIL YOU HAVE PROOF OF CHEATING!!!

I did, I first made this topic, before kicking him, what I didn't knew was this bug. So the proof is suddenly gone, but I swear on my own head there was proof. I wouldn't have any other reason to kick that guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ^Ravshan^   

Back to top Go down

^Ravshan^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: Server Comments :: Wall of Shame and Ban Appeals-
Jump to: