Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on September 16th 2013, 7:33 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

TW-SHCK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin
OAS][^408^$!cK

Number of posts : 192

TW-SHCK Empty
PostSubject: TW-SHCK   TW-SHCK I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 3:15 pm

You guys said we can help SHCK on team speak 2 register and post his application right?
I known him for a while n guess his english is not good. I know he has more honor then what he shows,hes good,he has shown me where i can spam to get kills.I dont like when we opposite sides cuz he knows my moves.Players thought i hacked too,never hacked.All i have left to say is Don't Hate The Player,Hate The Game! Peace all.
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

TW-SHCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TW-SHCK   TW-SHCK I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 3:38 pm

Sick - I put his app in here because TW-SHCK must join the forums and do the app himself (with help from people if he needs it). His last app was filled out by Cobra - how are we supposed to commnicate with the player if he's not registered on the forums?

Get him on TS if you can and lets see if we can get him to sign up - there's alot of us that would like him to join that's for sure, but he must be registered on the fourms otherwise we can't send him the PM's that we need to.

Cheers
Phil
Back to top Go down
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin
OAS][^408^$!cK

Number of posts : 192

TW-SHCK Empty
PostSubject: TW-SHCK   TW-SHCK I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 3:50 pm

SOunds good to me....Just wanted to make sure.. And i also agree he needs to do it himself. I also want him on our side. Thanks Biker.
Back to top Go down
OAS][S!MP73
Player Admin
OAS][S!MP73

Number of posts : 91

TW-SHCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TW-SHCK   TW-SHCK I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 8:39 pm

OAS][^408^$!cK wrote:
SOunds good to me....Just wanted to make sure.. And i also agree he needs to do it himself. I also want him on our side. Thanks Biker.

Damm strait we want him on OUR side, he's a fu%^*n killing MACHINE. Hes a constant player like me. Maybe more.
Back to top Go down
OAS][KissJager

OAS][KissJager

Number of posts : 112

TW-SHCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TW-SHCK   TW-SHCK I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 9:33 pm

LOL!!! Didn't I tell you all before, SHCK definitely got more experience and honor than
mine as he's really a killing machine specialized in map bridge. We've being played for
a long time with a couple of friends here in Taiwan before I joined the clan. Someone
might think he hacks but I'm telling you again he doesn't hack but know the trick of the
game and great skill to kill the opposite. Unfortunately he doesn't read or speak English
and that's the most problem he doesn't respond for any question to him in the game.
It's also the reason why he's able to do the application himself. Anyway, I'll try to help
him finish the application when we meet again. He's really the guy we need to beat
against CMW war!!!
Back to top Go down
OAS][KissJager

OAS][KissJager

TW-SHCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TW-SHCK   TW-SHCK I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 9:35 pm

Sorry, I mean he's not able to do the application himself alone without any guideline in
Chinese or someone's help.
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

TW-SHCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TW-SHCK   TW-SHCK I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 9:55 pm

OAS][KissJager wrote:
Sorry, I mean he's not able to do the application himself alone without any guideline in
Chinese or someone's help.
Well get him on TS and you can take him thru it step by step m8. I'd love to help but would only confuse him lol.
Back to top Go down
OAS][KissJager

OAS][KissJager

TW-SHCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TW-SHCK   TW-SHCK I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 1:34 am

Guess it's better for me to talk to him in Chinese to get through the application procedure or he'll be shy to talk on TS as it's even more harder for anyone who
doesn't speak English. And you guys might hear us talking in Chinese there, lol!
But first of all, my headset needs to be fixed or I won't be able to talk!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TW-SHCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TW-SHCK   TW-SHCK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TW-SHCK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan OAS :: Join OAS :: Applications Denied-
Jump to: