Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration



 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on September 16th 2013, 7:33 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations



Share | 
 

 Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alon



Location : Israel, Ashdod
Age : 26
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 6th 2009, 8:07 am

5 minuets go I got banned again...

I spammed kill a guy, got kicked and banned..

Only OAS online there was US.Marine..

Maybe do something about this guy? Im exahusted from posting here every week...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][Alex
Senior Admin
OAS][Alex

Location : Israel, Karmiel
Age : 28
Number of posts : 175

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 6th 2009, 8:15 am

ok!
I'm done of Marine!!

I've unbanned you... You can go and continue playing.
We are sorry again, this time, this will be taken care of...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oasclan.com
Alon



Location : Israel, Ashdod
Age : 26
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 6th 2009, 8:16 am

OAS][Alex wrote:
ok!
I'm done of Marine!!

I've unbanned you... You can go and continue playing.
We are sorry again, this time, this will be taken care of...
Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][US.Marine



Location : USA
Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 6th 2009, 8:44 am

THIS TIME YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE OF GETTING A SCREENSHOT

I SEND IT TO SHAHTIN, ROCKET, SOUL

HOW ABOUT THAT........ IF YOU WANNA SEE IT ILL SHOW IT TO YOU HERE LOL







NICE AH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][US.Marine



Location : USA
Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 6th 2009, 8:48 am

LOOK AT THE TIME AND EVERYTHING

LOOK AT THE GUYS ASKING HOW DID YOU KILL HIM????

04:28 SPAMM SHOT?????? DONT THINK SO


LIKE I SAID I SENT THE SCREENSHOTS AND INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO SHAHTIN,ROCKET AND SOUL

LOSER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][Alex
Senior Admin
OAS][Alex

Location : Israel, Karmiel
Age : 28
Number of posts : 175

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 6th 2009, 8:49 am

If you were visiting the site more often, and read the shoutbox + Alon's comments,
You would see that he is spam shooting which isn't forbidden in our server!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oasclan.com
OAS][US.Marine



Location : USA
Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 6th 2009, 9:03 am

"If you were visiting the site more often, and read the shoutbox + Alon's comments,
You would see that he is spam shooting which isn't forbidden in our server! "


ALEX (FIRST) ,,,, GET OFF HIS DICK

SECOND: ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT HE WAITED FROM 6:00 TO 04:28 TO SHOT A SPAMM???????????????????? THE SERVER WAS ALMOST EMPTY

4 VS 4,,,,,,, NO REASON WHAT SO EVER TO SHOT A SPAMM SHOT WHO KNOWS FROM WHERE AND THAT ANGLE,,,,, KIDDING ME??? CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT?


I GUESS HE DECIDED TO SHOT A SPAMM SHOT 1 MINUTE AND 32 SECONDS AFTER THE ROUND STARTED AND KILLED A GUY RIGHT THAT WAS AWAY FROM THE TOWER ARCH,,,,, AS IS SHOWN ON THE SCREENSHOT.....HAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU THAT RETARDED???????



BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME SINCE 2005 SON,,, SO PLEASE DO THE (FIRST).....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][Alex
Senior Admin
OAS][Alex

Location : Israel, Karmiel
Age : 28
Number of posts : 175

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 6th 2009, 9:23 am

OAS][US.Marine wrote:
"If you were visiting the site more often, and read the shoutbox + Alon's comments,
You would see that he is spam shooting which isn't forbidden in our server! "


ALEX (FIRST) ,,,, GET OFF HIS DICK

SECOND: ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT HE WAITED FROM 6:00 TO 04:28 TO SHOT A SPAMM???????????????????? THE SERVER WAS ALMOST EMPTY

4 VS 4,,,,,,, NO REASON WHAT SO EVER TO SHOT A SPAMM SHOT WHO KNOWS FROM WHERE AND THAT ANGLE,,,,, KIDDING ME??? CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT?


I GUESS HE DECIDED TO SHOT A SPAMM SHOT 1 MINUTE AND 32 SECONDS AFTER THE ROUND STARTED AND KILLED A GUY RIGHT THAT WAS AWAY FROM THE TOWER ARCH,,,,, AS IS SHOWN ON THE SCREENSHOT.....HAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU THAT RETARDED???????



BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME SINCE 2005 SON,,, SO PLEASE DO THE (FIRST).....

(First) Too sad that a guy in your age is talking like a 13 years old kid... (reminding me shooter.)
(second) Several times he was checked by some of the admins and was clean.
(third) All this could be avoided if you were visiting the forums more often and say your point of view.
If this was done, we could analyze it more deeper.
What you are doing instead is banning for the 4th time the same person, (after a main admin unbanned him 3 times allready...), telling me that I'm on his dick and calling me a retard... This doesn't looks so good.
All this just shows your immaturity. Too sad for a guy in your age...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oasclan.com
OAS][HardCore



Location : Sarawak, Malaysia
Age : 23
Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 6th 2009, 9:26 am

It's possible for him to do a spam shot at the start of the round, I've seen he did it. But this Shocked .........No comment
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://markkoblog.blogspot.com
Storm
Founder
Storm

Location : Vienna, Austria
Age : 26
Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 6th 2009, 9:43 am

Please calm down both of you. He has clean screen shots, a history that is not questionable. You have no proof to suspect him. Nor does the screen shot show where he was at the time.

Also please, cut out the caps. Its harder to read you know... and a little annoying as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.stane-hosting.org
OAS][HardCore



Location : Sarawak, Malaysia
Age : 23
Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 6th 2009, 9:46 am

Chill both Mr. BigEars and Marine......Agree with Storm though....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://markkoblog.blogspot.com
Storm
Founder
Storm

Location : Vienna, Austria
Age : 26
Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 6th 2009, 9:53 am

Im not saying that its Marines fault. Ive seen in the past that he kicked for questionable things, but I dont see how he would bann anyone for no reason what soever.

Give Marine a break and stop opening threads about him. Thx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.stane-hosting.org
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 6th 2009, 10:05 am

well i checked his background history and he does have banned accounts they might not be his but im not sure.

http://www.aa-accounthistory.com/accounthistory.php?guid=F3F78C0F740187842464BFD18A9A82E2
Back to top Go down
Alon



Location : Israel, Ashdod
Age : 26
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 6th 2009, 10:14 am

Lmfao............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to chill down? I just put post that I say Thank you..

Marine, You are honor 95 and you dont know that it is possible to spam shoot?
Maybe it is because you always play Defense...It is also possible to spam from defense but Im an Assaulter..

4 Times you ban me for stupid reasons which all 4 bans were mistakes...what it means about your judgement..?

The fact that a 20 honor getting killed means Im cheating? he is 20 honor...he plays for 1 month...when he will play he will know other tactics..such as SPAM SHOOTING

and even if it is 4 vs. 4 I will try my spam shooting!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][Jet_Black-Jedi
Clanmate
OAS][Jet_Black-Jedi

Location : Outside of Chicago
Age : 32
Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 6th 2009, 10:32 am

*taps chin*

I'm confused. So what exactly was this guy banned for? Spam shooting or hacking?


If the latter, we're allowed to ban for 24 hours to check it out. That I could see. If he was banned for spamming, then... that was wrong. Am I right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][Alex
Senior Admin
OAS][Alex

Location : Israel, Karmiel
Age : 28
Number of posts : 175

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 6th 2009, 11:11 am

Marine thought Alon is hacker because he was spam shooting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oasclan.com
OAS][Jet_Black-Jedi
Clanmate
OAS][Jet_Black-Jedi

Location : Outside of Chicago
Age : 32
Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 6th 2009, 1:27 pm

OAS][Alex wrote:
Marine thought Alon is hacker because he was spam shooting.

Er...


Kay.

I'll hold any comments I have on that I guess. >_>'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][-R3veng3]-
Clanmate
OAS][-R3veng3]-

Location : belgium
Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 6th 2009, 1:51 pm

err... in my point of view it could be a spam shot, as you can see on the screenshot, the player was in some sort of way in an angle, were he could be hit by spam shooting, im not saying it was, but it looks reliable to me that it could have been that way, because if u spam shoot from the hill left of the ass/def tower u can hit others easily in that direction.
I'm just saying what i'm thinking, hope it helps a bit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Location : Hamilton, New Zealand
Age : 56
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 6th 2009, 4:14 pm

I get hit in that spot all the time, at the begining, middle and even at the end of the rounds.

There is a guy in the background of your SS Marine - 'Spam Shooting'. People do it at all times during the round.

Some servers have rules about spam shooting, we don't. It's not illegal to spam shoot. The ss you should post is one that looks different and proves that there is a hack running.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][US.Marine



Location : USA
Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 6th 2009, 6:13 pm

Biker.... i guess there is more retards here,,,,,


THE FACT IS THAT IT WAS ALREADY 04:28,,,,,, AS YOU CAN SEE IT WAS A FC ROUND....... SO DONT TELL ME THAT 04:28 HE COULD A SPAMM SHOT AND KILL THAT GUY THERE..... SINCE 2005 IVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME AND

I KNOW SPAMM SHOTS IN THAT ANGLE CAN BE DONE AS SOON AS WE START THE ROUND,,,,,BECAUSE THE GUYS ARE RUNNING THAT WAY,,,,

BUT NOT A 04:28 BESIDES THAT WE WERE 4 VS 4, NO MAKE SENSE TO ME: FIRST... TO DO A SPAMM SHOT, SECOND FROM WHERE??????

IN A ROUND 4 VS 4 WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT???? NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE RIGHT

I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND NOW,,, IF NOT,,,,,,, WE LOST YOU BIKER LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cerelac

Cerelac

Location : Portugal
Age : 26
Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 6th 2009, 6:15 pm

C'mon.. I'm younger but I dont see any reason to start a discussion between OAS members...

We all know about the spam of alon he does it every round at any time.. maybe he was idle for 1 min (more or less) and he just tried his luck..

I don't think alon hacks.. I think he knows some good spots and try is luck there ( and damn! it works! LOL ) just it

I'm not defending or accusing any1, but come on guys..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiteFounder



Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 6th 2009, 6:28 pm

I will say that I'm glad you've finally posted about this on the site Marine. This is part of being a clan member...keeping up on the rules, changes, gossip, and accusations.

Mr.BigEars (Alon) has posted many times asking for explanations for why he was banned. I only recall seeing a reply once (I think by Bean) that there was a possible problem with his background. That check was done with the ACI tool which we use only for quick reference. Our Anti-Cheat Officers have access to better background checking tools that do a much more detailed and indepth search.

The OAS policy for suspected cheats and hackers is here:
http://www.oasclan.com/wall-of-shame-anti-cheat-area-f1/suspect-a-cheat-or-hack-read-this-t11.htm

There has been additional guidelines added and posted on the site about Kicking/Banning people.
http://www.oasclan.com/attention-all-oas-members-f20/a-message-from-shahtin-t119.htm
There is also a bit of info here:
http://www.oasclan.com/attention-all-oas-members-f20/guidelines-rules-for-forceclassing-on-bridge-server-t175.htm

My point is, there is NO reason to have kicked OR banned him unless you have a screenshot proving he has done something. That screenshot shows a dead body and 2 people wondering how he died. Shit...50% of the time I die I wonder WTF. I dont start banning for it.

As for the question mark with the possible "linked account"...none of that matters. We do not just kick/ban people because they have a possible linked background. It would definitely be an issue if the were trying to join the clan, but not the server. If you could have come up with a ScreenShot of him using cheats to accomplish those kills, this would be a completely different (and much shorter) post. His shots are clean. I've spammed myself from weird spots and got killed. I'm waiting for Simp73 to show me his favorite that he uses.

This will be discussed by the Main Admins but I think the fact youve had to ban ANYONE 3-4 times without talking to the Main Admins about it is bullshit anyway. We are supposed to operate as a team. Thats what makes this clan so damned fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][Jet_Black-Jedi
Clanmate
OAS][Jet_Black-Jedi

Location : Outside of Chicago
Age : 32
Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 7th 2009, 1:14 am

OAS][Soulman wrote:
but I think the fact youve had to ban ANYONE 3-4 times without talking to the Main Admins about it is bullshit anyway. We are supposed to operate as a team. Thats what makes this clan so damned fun.

Exactly. Especially with no proof.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Location : Hamilton, New Zealand
Age : 56
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 7th 2009, 3:14 am

OAS][US.Marine wrote:
Biker.... i guess there is more retards here,,,,,


THE FACT IS THAT IT WAS ALREADY 04:28,,,,,, AS YOU CAN SEE IT WAS A FC ROUND....... SO DONT TELL ME THAT 04:28 HE COULD A SPAMM SHOT AND KILL THAT GUY THERE..... SINCE 2005 IVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME AND

I KNOW SPAMM SHOTS IN THAT ANGLE CAN BE DONE AS SOON AS WE START THE ROUND,,,,,BECAUSE THE GUYS ARE RUNNING THAT WAY,,,,

BUT NOT A 04:28 BESIDES THAT WE WERE 4 VS 4, NO MAKE SENSE TO ME: FIRST... TO DO A SPAMM SHOT, SECOND FROM WHERE??????

IN A ROUND 4 VS 4 WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT???? NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE RIGHT

I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND NOW,,, IF NOT,,,,,,, WE LOST YOU BIKER LOL

Nope still lost as are most other people - playing for the time that you have means that you should realise that drop shots happen at anytime of the round. This is not a banable offence, simple.

Perhaps you might respect you fellow clan members more rather than name calling in a public forum. You don't offend me with those comments Marine - it just makes me feel sad for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][HardCore



Location : Sarawak, Malaysia
Age : 23
Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 7th 2009, 4:42 am

It depends on where he did the spam shots...if still from the same spot he did at the start of the round, then you can suspecting him Suspect but why dont you say where you are that time BigEars??
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://markkoblog.blogspot.com
Alon



Location : Israel, Ashdod
Age : 26
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 7th 2009, 4:47 am

OAS][US.Marine wrote:
Biker.... i guess there is more retards here,,,,,


THE FACT IS THAT IT WAS ALREADY 04:28,,,,,, AS YOU CAN SEE IT WAS A FC ROUND....... SO DONT TELL ME THAT 04:28 HE COULD A SPAMM SHOT AND KILL THAT GUY THERE..... SINCE 2005 IVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME AND

I KNOW SPAMM SHOTS IN THAT ANGLE CAN BE DONE AS SOON AS WE START THE ROUND,,,,,BECAUSE THE GUYS ARE RUNNING THAT WAY,,,,

BUT NOT A 04:28 BESIDES THAT WE WERE 4 VS 4, NO MAKE SENSE TO ME: FIRST... TO DO A SPAMM SHOT, SECOND FROM WHERE??????

IN A ROUND 4 VS 4 WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT???? NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE RIGHT

I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND NOW,,, IF NOT,,,,,,, WE LOST YOU BIKER LOL

You are playing from 2005 and never seen spam shooting? YOu probably played at a cave or something..everyone is doing that..I have a unique spot which I use when ever I want to try and spam..
Maybe it is new to you but people can spam at any second and not only at the begining..and people have more than 1 mag so maybe they can spam later..? Thought of that?
Another thing...you should be nicer to your clanmates..what kind of person talks like this to his clanmates..? very rude of you..

Thanks for clearing this issue out guys, Alon.

BTW if it is possible to change my forum name to Alon it will be great, Thanks in advance.


Hardcore:

Why should I tell from where I shoot? Cerelac knows from where...and the fact that I can spam at whatever time I want does'nt mean I hack..

The funny thing is that your clan's name is ODD ANGRY SHOT and I killed you with MY ODD ANGRY SHOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Location : Hamilton, New Zealand
Age : 56
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 7th 2009, 5:26 am

Just change your name in your profile Alon - it will change your login as well but it's easy to change m8.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alon



Location : Israel, Ashdod
Age : 26
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 7th 2009, 6:28 am

Thanks man..Did'nt know I can do it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Location : Hamilton, New Zealand
Age : 56
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 7th 2009, 7:25 am

lol no probs Alon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][DADAWOLF
Player Admin


Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 7th 2009, 8:15 am

I think this is a lot of BS. We cant prove he hacks but we can watch him closer. And if i ever see any stupid shots, i will kick him and report him. Plus if he has an aimbot i dont think it will show you on the screen, will it. It will automatically shoot the people in front where you point. I have seen this guy make some really shots but again, i have seen many people shoot very wierd and get kills. So lets just play and watch. If you have proof then ban. Peace out. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cerelac

Cerelac

Location : Portugal
Age : 26
Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 7th 2009, 10:15 am

I said that I'm not defending or accusing any1.. but in my opinion alon is inocent and I'm with him... I saw alon shoot from that spot so many times... not his first time.. he does it every round and since... I dont know! Before I join OAS I saw him do that spam shoots! I knew him (kind of lol! ) and I really don't think he hacks..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cerelac

Cerelac

Location : Portugal
Age : 26
Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   May 7th 2009, 10:16 am

I know him *

Can't edit LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine   

Back to top Go down
 
Guess what? :D Got banned again by US.Marine
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» and gibby was banned again :)
» Guess the song game
» Yo :)
» Guess what the person below you is scared! ^GAME^

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: Server Comments-
Jump to: