Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on September 16th 2013, 7:33 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

Banned AGAIN 3rd time already

Go down 
+3
OAS][Alex
OAS][Discobarleuven
Alon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alon

Number of posts : 25

Banned AGAIN 3rd time already Empty
PostSubject: Banned AGAIN 3rd time already   Banned AGAIN 3rd time already I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 5:58 am

what now??
You like banning me no??
very nice of you..good impression if im banned 3 times in a month..

you want to explain me for wehat Im banned now??
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN 3rd time already   Banned AGAIN 3rd time already I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 6:28 am

Mr.BigEars wrote:
what now??
You like banning me no??

first of all , TAKE A FUCKING CHILL PILL .

second , explain who banned you and maybe why he banned you .
the way you react isnt good , i unbanned you twice , so dont talk in the forums like this !!!!
Back to top Go down
Alon

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN 3rd time already   Banned AGAIN 3rd time already I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 6:32 am

OAS][Discobarleuven wrote:
Mr.BigEars wrote:
what now??
You like banning me no??

first of all , TAKE A FUCKING CHILL PILL .

second , explain who banned you and maybe why he banned you .
the way you react isnt good , i unbanned you twice , so dont talk in the forums like this !!!!
Sorry...Im just pissed off because I got banned for the 3rd time already!

I got into the server, you gave VSS round, I did my spam shooting and ggot 3 kills...after that, I got kicked and when I reconnected I was MAC banned..

Marine likes banning my MAC adress...maybe he banned me again..idk..

No one even told me why I got kicked\banned...the admin just banned me and thats it..
Back to top Go down
OAS][Alex
Senior Admin
OAS][Alex

Number of posts : 175

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN 3rd time already   Banned AGAIN 3rd time already I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 6:42 am

Can you maybe tell us in what time approximately it took place?
Maybe Disco (hehe..) will check for server logs and find out who have banned you.
Anyway, don't worry it will be taken care of.. (I guess... lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN 3rd time already   Banned AGAIN 3rd time already I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 6:44 am

9 chances out of 10 i know who it was lol , marine was on again
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN 3rd time already   Banned AGAIN 3rd time already I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 6:47 am

LOOOL Again the same thing???

Whats happening here?? lool
Back to top Go down
Alon

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN 3rd time already   Banned AGAIN 3rd time already I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 6:51 am

OAS][Alex wrote:
Maybe Disco (hehe..) will check for server logs and find out who have banned you.
hmm..it was 1 hour ago Maximum...After I got banned I opened this thread so look about this time area
This is what I also think..
OAS][Cerelac wrote:

You know me as a spammer...Marine knows me as a "Hacker"
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN 3rd time already   Banned AGAIN 3rd time already I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 7:09 am

Mr.BigEars wrote:
OAS][Alex wrote:
hmm..it was 1 hour ago Maximum...After I got banned I opened this thread so look about this time area
This is what I also think..
OAS][Cerelac wrote:

You know me as a spammer...Marine knows me as a "Hacker"
Umm you spam shot them with a VSS and you hit them before the tower - I was on the server at the time. They were dead before I could get out of the tower.
Back to top Go down
OAS][DADAWOLF
Player Admin

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN 3rd time already   Banned AGAIN 3rd time already I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 7:11 am

If he has Black Screen Shots, I say ban him because I cant even get that good of kills. LOL Smile
Back to top Go down
Alon

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN 3rd time already   Banned AGAIN 3rd time already I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 7:18 am

OAS][BiKeR wrote:

Umm you spam shot them with a VSS and you hit them before the tower - I was on the server at the time. They were dead before I could get out of the tower.
That's called Spam Fire...its when you spam shoot from assault hills to Defense's arch..That is why..If you do it quick enough you can get kills...Dont worry..you have time to learn those things..
OAS][DADAWOLF wrote:
If he has Black Screen Shots, I say ban him because I cant even get that good of kills. LOL Smile
No offense but when you will have more than 2000 hours on bridge you will have more kills..
I have more than 15000 untracked hours on bridge..that is why I might kill a bit more than you
Back to top Go down
Alon

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN 3rd time already   Banned AGAIN 3rd time already I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 7:20 am

Edit button doesnt work =\
I ment to say 1500
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN 3rd time already   Banned AGAIN 3rd time already I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 7:28 am

Mr.BigEars wrote:
OAS][BiKeR wrote:

That's called Spam Fire...its when you spam shoot from assault hills to Defense's arch..That is why..If you do it quick enough you can get kills...Dont worry..you have time to learn those things..
The question was asked - I gave a response is all, I haven't accused you of anything - only stated what I saw. You do realise that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit?
Back to top Go down
Alon

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN 3rd time already   Banned AGAIN 3rd time already I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 7:33 am

OAS][BiKeR wrote:
Mr.BigEars wrote:
OAS][BiKeR wrote:

The question was asked - I gave a response is all, I haven't accused you of anything - only stated what I saw. You do realise that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit?
Sorry then..I guess I missunderstood you..
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN 3rd time already   Banned AGAIN 3rd time already I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 7:46 am

i unbanned you , you got clean screenshots and all that stuff so , but i vhecked you already before so i believe you .
and abouth that 1500 hours playing .
you got way too much time , GET A JOB Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alon

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN 3rd time already   Banned AGAIN 3rd time already I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 7:51 am

i unbanned you , you got clean screenshots and all that stuff so , but i vhecked you already before so i believe you .
and abouth that 1500 hours playing .
you got way too much time , GET A JOB Laughing Laughing Laughing
1500 untracked +500-700 tracked
Back to top Go down
Alon

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN 3rd time already   Banned AGAIN 3rd time already I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 7:52 am

oh and thank you..
just 1 question if I may ask..
was it Marine again lol?
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN 3rd time already   Banned AGAIN 3rd time already I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 5:57 pm

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit? I thought you respected me more than that. lol!

This is gonna be completely up to Rocket or Shahtin to handle.
Back to top Go down
Alon

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN 3rd time already   Banned AGAIN 3rd time already I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 1:00 pm

OAS][Soulman wrote:
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit? I thought you respected me more than that. lol!

What have I done now? =\
I wasn't sarcastic...I think..
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN 3rd time already   Banned AGAIN 3rd time already I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 2:37 pm

Mr.BigEars wrote:
OAS][Soulman wrote:

What have I done now? =\

he wasnt talking to you lol
Back to top Go down
Alon

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN 3rd time already   Banned AGAIN 3rd time already I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2009, 7:21 am

Mr.BigEars wrote:
OAS][Soulman wrote:

What have I done now? =\

he wasnt talking to you lol
ah oops..
is it ok for me to know who banned me ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN 3rd time already   Banned AGAIN 3rd time already I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned AGAIN 3rd time already
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: Server Comments-
Jump to: