Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on September 16th 2013, 7:33 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

(Almost) 1 year at OAS

Go down 
+4
OAS][Mack
OAS][^408^$!cK
OAS][GoD
imess
8 posters
AuthorMessage
imess

Number of posts : 1316

(Almost) 1 year at OAS Empty
PostSubject: (Almost) 1 year at OAS   (Almost) 1 year at OAS I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 2:06 am

This message was planned on my one year at OAS, a time that isn't really important but meant something to me, for some strange reason. Over the past there were a lot of things I'm glad had happened, and things I wish had never happened, but none matters anymore, including the reason why I didn't part when TCP split. I'm now on official leave, and don't see myself coming back to OAS or its supposed reincarnation.

You all can fill in your own interpretation, and bend it anyway you see fit. I'm tired of the misinformation coming from top and under, but, you have all the powers to make this post disappear again in the disguise of fresh start.

Steve, I didn't plan to write the following to you, because we don't know each other enough for you to even consider my 2c advice, but if this is how you deal with life events, running away from clan problems time and again and back to bitch about them, or blaming on others and conspiracies for your own failure, then, well, I hope you're a better person in real life.

Lastly, I'll be removing my PSA status on AON, so my proxy background check scripts will also stop working.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][GoD

Number of posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: (Almost) 1 year at OAS   (Almost) 1 year at OAS I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 2:17 am

Well, isn't that just greeeattt..
Back to top Go down
http://www.getthedoor.com
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin
OAS][^408^$!cK

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: (Almost) 1 year at OAS   (Almost) 1 year at OAS I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 2:29 am

Com on AA, don't leave bro......
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: (Almost) 1 year at OAS   (Almost) 1 year at OAS I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 2:30 am

too late. See ya. wish you would stay and ride it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
Storm
Founder
Storm

Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: (Almost) 1 year at OAS   (Almost) 1 year at OAS I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 4:25 am

thank you for all the work you put into oas, i really rerspect it.
its sad to see you leave, but may you have fun at whatever
you decide to do now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stane-hosting.org
OASGSLRocket
Founder
OASGSLRocket

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: (Almost) 1 year at OAS   (Almost) 1 year at OAS I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 4:45 am

take care AA thanks for all your help.......

I wish you hada stayed,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
OAS][S!MP73
Player Admin
OAS][S!MP73

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: (Almost) 1 year at OAS   (Almost) 1 year at OAS I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 4:59 am

c'mon man....dont leave wth..stay for shits an giggles...It WILL be back to normal soon. damm
Back to top Go down
OAS][DADAWOLF
Player Admin

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: (Almost) 1 year at OAS   (Almost) 1 year at OAS I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 7:25 am

Damn alot of people I really respected are leaving. Good thing I am not on as much and aint active on forums to know what the hell is going on lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Almost) 1 year at OAS   (Almost) 1 year at OAS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Almost) 1 year at OAS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: General Chit-
Jump to: