Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 23 on September 16th 2013, 7:33 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

website for sale

Go down 
+2
OAS][GoD
OAS][Discobarleuven
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

website for sale Empty
PostSubject: website for sale   website for sale I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 1:02 pm

ok , i had an agreement with steve that he would teke over the website but since his last post i dont think he's going to continue here .

so .. if anyone else is interested in this website (domain and hosting ) i still give the oppertunity to buy it from me , otherwise the site is lost .
since i am no longer a member here i dont going to pay for it anymore .
if you are intersted in the site , send me an offer thru pm , if there is no one interested i just shut the site down within 24 hours .

greetz all
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

website for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: website for sale   website for sale I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 10:42 am

ok , i gave the oppertunity .
banning me from the shoutbox cause i asked for the website was very mature to do , i had it , find your own sites and domains ffs .

no more mister nice guy here .
banning me from my own fucking website
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][GoD

Number of posts : 418

website for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: website for sale   website for sale I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 10:52 am

Not sure what you are on about, but you are NOT BANNED from the shoutbox, as it is MY shoutbox, and I am looking at the banlist right now,

anyways, if you don't care about the website, why not just hand it over free of charge..? It has to be renewed in March anyways, so what would be the point in paying you, to turn around and pay again..

Anyways, first offer, I offer you:

$5 USD, take it or leave it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.getthedoor.com
OAS][GoD
OAS][GoD

website for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: website for sale   website for sale I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 10:56 am

Also:

ShoutMix wrote:

# disco "to bad no one is interested in this website , nobody seems to care after all"

Details
8:27 AM Feb 7, 2010
#

VERRY MATURE YOURSELF DISCO!
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

website for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: website for sale   website for sale I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 11:00 am

free of charged ? ? free of charge ?? yeah right , after all the bullshit that i get ?
i am damn wundering why YOU act this way .
i am still the one that helped you out there when you where crying your server ws going to be down .
and what do i get ? nothing then shit over my head , disco incident there and disco incident here .

so , bey bey site
Back to top Go down
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

Number of posts : 210

website for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: website for sale   website for sale I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 11:45 am

disco ive been w8ting a long fuckin time to say this. and its the perfect opertunity.

GO FUCK YOURSELF. your an ignorant prick who needs to watch what he says and take off your OAS tags cause truthfuly your not good enough. ive never liked you. never will like you and ive always though u should blow it out ur ass. u act like u own the fucking world, NEWS FLASH you dont! if i could id shove my size 12 combat boot up your fuckin ass. you and all your little fuck buddys talk about maturity. why dont YOU guys mature, get off your power rush. then come talk 2 us.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

website for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: website for sale   website for sale I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 11:53 am

says a instable boy that sets his brother on fire
Back to top Go down
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

Number of posts : 210

website for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: website for sale   website for sale I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 11:57 am

yes i am UNstable. maybe if you spoke proper english you'd understand how much of a douche u look like right now. and yea i've done some fucked up things. atleast ive learned.
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
OAS][GoD

website for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: website for sale   website for sale I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 7:05 pm

OAS][Discobarleuven wrote:
free of charged ? ? free of charge ?? yeah right , after all the bullshit that i get ?
i am damn wundering why YOU act this way .
i am still the one that helped you out there when you where crying your server ws going to be down .
and what do i get ? nothing then shit over my head , disco incident there and disco incident here .

so , bey bey site

Did I ask you to help me?

No, you did that out of your own good will (That I thought you had at the time)

Let's just put it this way Disco, you are one greedy son of a bitch,

a website that is worth ABSOLUTELY SWEET FUCK ALL, as it took about 10minutes to set the forum up, and $4.26 for one year of (www.oasclan.com) domain to be registered and you want US to buy it off of you?!

Ha, I can get my own domain, just as easy.. AND I DON'T have to deal with you Smile

What did you expect to get Disco? $10? $15?

Cause if you were thinking any more than that, you are sadly mistake,

Anyways enough of the ranting,

I'm glad you shut down the website, you want to know why?

Cause now we don't have to deal with you, or your damned [TCP] clan anymore,

Weight off our shoulders,

ooh and Disco good luck selling that domain (AS YOU WON'T!) because simply,

IT IS WORTH ABOUT $.65

Smile

and P.S

GET FUCKED!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
The OAS R2D2. Beboop beep bop!
OAS][Espy44

Number of posts : 271

website for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: website for sale   website for sale I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 7:20 pm

HOOAH FOR OAS!!!!
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
OAS][GoD

website for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: website for sale   website for sale I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 8:25 pm

http://www.mywebsiteworth.com/site/www.oasclan.com

This website will tell you what your website is worth:

website for sale 2dvqzdk

baahahahahah!!!! $11...

Have fun with that one Disco...

Another website:

www.oasclan.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://websitevalued.com/default.aspx?www.oasclan.com

Says it's worth NOTHING!!

ahahah, I haven't seen something this funny in a while Smile
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

Number of posts : 532

website for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: website for sale   website for sale I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 9:51 pm

OAS][GoD wrote:

ahahah, I haven't seen something this funny in a while Smile

exept your hacks Razz....
Back to top Go down
OAS][Belarus94
Clanmate
OAS][Belarus94

Number of posts : 122

website for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: website for sale   website for sale I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 10:47 pm

Hey Disco,

I did not have an opportunity to talk to you after you blew me with your draft,but I can say it out loud now - YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE.

Here I said it.
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
OAS][GoD

website for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: website for sale   website for sale I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 1:01 am

OAS][Belarus94 wrote:
Hey Disco,

I did not have an opportunity to talk to you after you blew me with your draft,but I can say it out loud now - YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE.

Here I said it.

How does that feel mate??

Feels good, doesn't it.. ?
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
OAS][GoD

website for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: website for sale   website for sale I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 1:36 pm

I love how I didn't get a response from either of the fuck twits, just proves I'M RIGHT!!
Back to top Go down
OAS][Belarus94
Clanmate
OAS][Belarus94

Number of posts : 122

website for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: website for sale   website for sale I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 3:45 pm

GoD, did you call me fuck twit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

website for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: website for sale   website for sale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

website for sale
Page 1 of 1