Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on September 16th 2013, 7:33 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

Ex members

Go down 
+6
Texanman48
OAS][^408^$!cK
OAS][BiKeR
OAS][Belarus94
OAS][Discobarleuven
OAS][GoD
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Gast

Ex members Empty
PostSubject: Ex members   Ex members I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 9:36 am

I would appreciate it if all the ex members who went to TCP stopped visiting our site.

You have all made it very clear we have nothing you want, so why continually visit our site?

I had my rant over what i still believe was a childish forum title and the sending of pm's trying to recruit our members.

I have asked our members to NOT provoke any further friction between us and except for Morning-Killer who has been removed, all have behaved.

We are moving forward and have no desire to look back on what i consider to be the darkest days this clan has seen.

Show that you are the mature people you say you are and go in peace.

I wish you all good luck with whatever paths you take.

Take care and may the god's of war watch over you.

HOOAH!!

Steve / ShAhTAN
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][GoD

Number of posts : 418

Ex members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex members   Ex members I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 9:39 am

cheers
Well said Steve, well said Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.getthedoor.com
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

Ex members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex members   Ex members I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 10:48 am

i am visiting to know what to do with the website Laughing
Back to top Go down
OAS][Belarus94
Clanmate
OAS][Belarus94

Number of posts : 122

Ex members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex members   Ex members I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 2:54 pm

OAS][Discobarleuven wrote:

Yea Disco, you should visit postal office and send me that gift that you promised
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

Ex members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex members   Ex members I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 3:43 pm

Well that would be OK if you were, however I think there's more than that isn't there m8?

Here

Well said Steve. Let sleeping dogs lie and lets get on with life.
Back to top Go down
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin
OAS][^408^$!cK

Number of posts : 192

Ex members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex members   Ex members I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 6:44 pm

Lol Belerus! he never send u that gift he promised? dam like 7 months?
Back to top Go down
Texanman48

Number of posts : 54

Ex members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex members   Ex members I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 8:36 pm

So what you are saying Steve is that if someone that is your friend chose to leave then that person will no longer be welcome here? I find that totally ridiculous. People will go where they feel it is right for them,and we should not judge them for that. I have and so have others visited the TCP website to talk to our friends and they (TCP) have no problem with it. If fact they welcome it. I have alot of friends here as well as there. Like told god and Mack, why should you be worried about people leaving, unless you are not confident in the strength of our clan. What I find troubling is that we allowed all the cmw guys come one here and post all kinds of garbage and we never said anything about it or told them they were not allowed here. I do not see a difference. If you truly say that we should let things go, then let them go and don't bring it up and move on. I have and I am still here.

God Bless,
Chris
Back to top Go down
OAS][KissJager

OAS][KissJager

Number of posts : 112

Ex members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex members   Ex members I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 9:25 pm

May I say something fair? What texanman48 says does touch my heart indeed. Those who left the clan, no matter they're gone to TCP or other clan, were our members and even good friends which are more close than those CMW junks. Why CMW's are allowed to post any junk here but won't allow our old friends come to visit us? At least they're friendly & fair, why or what we're afraid of? I really don't get it what's going on with our clan spirit? Isn't it to be friendly and fun? Isn't anyone welcome to visit our website like we tell people who play in our server to do so? Anyone can tell me the reason why,
Steve or God? Why we need to worry if we decide to move on forward?
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
OAS][GoD

Number of posts : 418

Ex members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex members   Ex members I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 9:39 pm

Because, it seems like some people are missing the major point..

TCP is out there TO MAKE AS MUCH HELL AS POSSIBLE FOR US!!

Can't they just go away? Leave us alone?

No, they continue to come back, more and more, and more..

When they've MADE IT CLEAR

THEY WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH US!!

Then, why come back..?

If they come here and cause problems (like they do/did (has ended now))

Steve has everyright to post it..

Anyway, let's not start another war..
Back to top Go down
http://www.getthedoor.com
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

Number of posts : 287

Ex members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex members   Ex members I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 9:49 pm

ok my final saying on this topic I GOT BANNED FROM THEIR WEBSITE SO I THINK I HAVE A PRETTY GOOD REASON TO HATE THEM
Back to top Go down
Gast

Ex members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex members   Ex members I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 10:19 pm

Please read the following post, i hope it explains a few things.

http://www.oasclan.com/announcement-f20/the-whole-deal-laid-out-t1877.htm#18916
Back to top Go down
OASGSLRocket
Founder
OASGSLRocket

Number of posts : 68

Ex members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex members   Ex members I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 1:39 am

As mister Burns would say,, Excellant!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

Ex members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex members   Ex members I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 2:48 am

Ohh, right! Diggity.
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

Number of posts : 287

Ex members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex members   Ex members I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 2:54 am

OAS][sdymanski wrote:
Ohh, right! Diggity.

seb is your trying to quote Quagmire its "Ohhhhhhhh right, Giggity Giggity Goo"
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Ex members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex members   Ex members I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 9:45 am

OAS][BiKeR wrote:
Well that would be OK if you were, however I think there's more than that isn't there m8?

Here

Well said Steve. Let sleeping dogs lie and lets get on with life.

i already told steve i joined them before i posted this here .
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Ex members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex members   Ex members I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 9:51 am

@belarus , i tried to sended you the package and it came back , i already told you this , i did never get an answer on my question i sended you tho .
i was asking that you would go there in the us to ask at your local post office to ask what i need to do for the customs , cause it was a customs problem .
once that is figured out i can trie again .

@ god : i and i think a lot of tcp members are not have the intention to make oas to a hell .
absolutly not .
well it hurts me that you now talk like this , i didnt saw you complaine when i paid for your server when you didnt had the money .

now lets all please stop bitching and whining and flaming eachother and lets go on with everything , oas with oas and tcp with tcp .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ex members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex members   Ex members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ex members
Page 1 of 1