Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on September 16th 2013, 7:33 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

What is happaning on our server???

Go down 
+5
OAS][Mack
OAS][Bosco
OASGSLRocket
OAS][S!MP73
OAS][Belarus94
9 posters
AuthorMessage
OAS][Belarus94
Clanmate
OAS][Belarus94

Number of posts : 122

What is happaning on our server??? Empty
PostSubject: What is happaning on our server???   What is happaning on our server??? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 3:39 am

Hey,

I joined our bridge server last night. It was fun up until admins decided to leave without notice and not even turning off the FC.

As soon as last admin left all hell broke loose - we started to have TK'ing, and all crap talk (one tk'er reported on previous post).

Plus all of a sudden we are allowing known and confirm cheaters with ACI ban stay and play on our server. What is happening?

I understand this was (so I was told) our second server. But still it is honor server and as soon as known hacker appears I say

he should be banned.

Anyway when I was FC'ing I would never leave full server without asking another admin to FC or if no one around I would announce that

I am last admin. will switch off FC and leave. This is proper way to handle things.

So I would ask PLEASEEEEEEE if you need to leave server make sure FC is turned off and it is announced, besides other points mentioned here.

Yev
Back to top Go down
OAS][S!MP73
Player Admin
OAS][S!MP73

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: What is happaning on our server???   What is happaning on our server??? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 3:52 am

This has been discussed and proper protacol is to turn off f/c before the last admin leaves.... Shit happens. Btw when did u tag up again..lol
Back to top Go down
OAS][Belarus94
Clanmate
OAS][Belarus94

PostSubject: Re: What is happaning on our server???   What is happaning on our server??? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 3:57 am

OAS][S!MP73 wrote:
This has been discussed and proper protacol is to turn off f/c before the last admin leaves.... Shit happens. Btw when did u tag up again..lol

It was discussed more then 20 times and still last admin does not care to turn off FC.

I got my tags back few days ago. The issues that I had was cleared so now it's back to normal
Back to top Go down
OASGSLRocket
Founder
OASGSLRocket

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: What is happaning on our server???   What is happaning on our server??? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 4:09 am

Hey Belarus are you an admin ??????
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: What is happaning on our server???   What is happaning on our server??? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 9:37 am

1. Who in particular did not turn off FC and just left?

2. I think we should give Bela his P/A back.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

PostSubject: Re: What is happaning on our server???   What is happaning on our server??? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 9:40 am

Hooah to 2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

PostSubject: Re: What is happaning on our server???   What is happaning on our server??? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 9:41 am

Was this on the old Bridge server or God's new server that wasn't posted on the site?

That's why I haven't been playing, I'm waiting for him to put the banner back on the site.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Belarus94
Clanmate
OAS][Belarus94

PostSubject: Re: What is happaning on our server???   What is happaning on our server??? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 1:34 pm

OAS][Bosco wrote:
1. Who in particular did not turn off FC and just left?

2. I think we should give Bela his P/A back.

I hate to call names. So I hope whoever was on server with me last night will read it and will take care of things in the future.

BTW I don't (at least did not have last night) my admin rights restored. Otherwise I would be last one.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Belarus94
Clanmate
OAS][Belarus94

PostSubject: Re: What is happaning on our server???   What is happaning on our server??? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 1:35 pm

OAS][Bosco wrote:
Was this on the old Bridge server or God's new server that wasn't posted on the site?

That's why I haven't been playing, I'm waiting for him to put the banner back on the site.

I don't think it was Gods server. It was one of the bridge honor servers, but I could be wrong here.
Back to top Go down
OAS][War2k
Player Admin

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: What is happaning on our server???   What is happaning on our server??? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 3:47 pm

I think the server Belarus was reffering to was the temp bridge honor server
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mitty
Clanmate
OAS][Mitty

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: What is happaning on our server???   What is happaning on our server??? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 4:55 pm

yeah it was the temp bridge sever
Back to top Go down
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin
OAS][^408^$!cK

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: What is happaning on our server???   What is happaning on our server??? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 7:43 pm

Can we give Bela back his admin rights? Thx..
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: What is happaning on our server???   What is happaning on our server??? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 8:47 pm

I sure can add him to the PA group on the website, after someone adds him to the game servers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is happaning on our server???   What is happaning on our server??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is happaning on our server???
Page 1 of 1