Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration

HomeHome  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on September 16th 2013, 7:33 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

Share | 

-Crk).Stronger TK'ed Almost Whole Team:(

Go down 
AuthorMessage
His.Angry.Boyfriend!
Honored Guest

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: -Crk).Stronger TK'ed Almost Whole Team:(   April 10th 2009, 10:04 pm

At about 8:00pm Eastern US time, on 04/10/2009, a player named -Crk).Stronger engaged in a villainous murder-rampage of no less than six members of his own assault squadron. The shamefulness of this wicked act of violence was only amplified by his callous indifference to the bloodshed he caused, demonstrated by his flippantly laughing out loud as his brave victims succumbed to their injuries.

Here is a screenshot:
https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img22/4570/shot00006z.png

Sorry for posting, I'm not a member - but he wasn't very nice at all. He tk'ed me the round before after I told him no assault camping. Then I told him tk'ing was against OAS server rules. Then he said "One more round guys" and that's when he shot everyone, me first. He was very good at it. I think he'd had practice. Then they votekicked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: -Crk).Stronger TK'ed Almost Whole Team:(   April 10th 2009, 10:39 pm

I'm not sure which impresses me more...the colorful dialogue or the way you documented you heinously unjust experience on our fair server.

This should be a template for how anyone (guests on the server or admins) should document a flagrant violation of our modest server rules. I'm sure that Shahtin, Rocket, Disco and Storm would agree with me on this and also one of the aforementioned will work diligently to see to it that the appropriate floggings and bans are implemented without undo delay.
For those of you that do not know, 'His.Angry.Boyfriend!' is not only a regular on our server, but also a financial donor to our bridge server. He should be treated with the respect (or lack thereof) that we would show to any fellow OAS clan member.

And Angry...(you're not going to get me to call you 'boyfriend') you are always welcome on our server and our website anytime.

Thanks (and I'm not calling you m8 either),
Back to top Go down
View user profile
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: -Crk).Stronger TK'ed Almost Whole Team:(   April 10th 2009, 11:29 pm

I always wonder why the PB anti-TK thing doesn't kick in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: -Crk).Stronger TK'ed Almost Whole Team:(   April 11th 2009, 12:18 am

There is a setting that the server has to control the amount of ROE that is needed before a PB kick for TK's. We have it set a bit high being a ForceClass server. R(oe)PG rounds and GP tend to give crazy amounts of ROE on occasions and we dont want people kicked TOO soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin

Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: -Crk).Stronger TK'ed Almost Whole Team:(   April 11th 2009, 4:42 am

His.Angry.Boyfriend! wrote:
At about 8:00pm Eastern US time, on 04/10/2009, a player named -Crk).Stronger engaged in a villainous murder-rampage of no less than six members of his own assault squadron. The shamefulness of this wicked act of violence was only amplified by his callous indifference to the bloodshed he caused, demonstrated by his flippantly laughing out loud as his brave victims succumbed to their injuries.

Here is a screenshot:
https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img22/4570/shot00006z.png

Sorry for posting, I'm not a member - but he wasn't very nice at all. He tk'ed me the round before after I told him no assault camping. Then I told him tk'ing was against OAS server rules. Then he said "One more round guys" and that's when he shot everyone, me first. He was very good at it. I think he'd had practice. Then they votekicked him.
Thanks angry for taking the time to post - as Soul said this should be a template for how to lodge an official complaint, well done m8.

I love the name (as I've said to you before), the old ******* was shot by 'His_Angry_Boyfriend' cracks me up every time m8. Love the nick name lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Crk).Stronger TK'ed Almost Whole Team:(   

Back to top Go down

-Crk).Stronger TK'ed Almost Whole Team:(
Page 1 of 1