Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on September 16th 2013, 7:33 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

a_low_life_idiot -recruitment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
a_low_li

a_low_life_idiot -recruitment Empty
PostSubject: a_low_life_idiot -recruitment   a_low_life_idiot -recruitment I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2009, 12:03 pm

#1 Your REAL Name:Nick

#2 Age:18

#3 AA Username [Very Important] Exact Spelling: a_low_life_idiot (will change it to (tag)TerrorDuck

#4 Country (and STATE if applicable): The netherlands

#5 Email: Nickvanvuren@hotmail.com

#6 Skype: nope could make it

#7 What you expect/wish from the clan: Play like a team in clan battles and just have fun while playing aa.

#8 When you are normally on: (GMT + / - ): 6 till 10 pm (GMT+1)

#9 Which OAS members have you played with: Htimo and some others but that was the admins name.

#10 Do you have TeamSpeak? If not, will you? i do but my mix doesnt work.

#11 Previous Clans [Links to Websites] For Cheat Referance: no other clans

#12 Other Info: id like to join and i hope there is room for me Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Storm
Founder
Storm

Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: a_low_life_idiot -recruitment   a_low_life_idiot -recruitment I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2009, 1:54 pm

Hey. Nice to see you. Please write a PM to Htimos, and ask him to enter your full recruit information. By doing this he vouches for you, saying that he has played with you and you are a good guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stane-hosting.org
Storm
Founder
Storm

PostSubject: Re: a_low_life_idiot -recruitment   a_low_life_idiot -recruitment I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2009, 2:08 pm

nvr mind. Apperently we changed away from that.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Founder
Storm

PostSubject: Re: a_low_life_idiot -recruitment   a_low_life_idiot -recruitment I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2009, 2:20 pm

Backround checks for 4 accounts with the name a_low_life_idiot

Background Search for : 5a6fe166731ac476d8ce167be568aea4

1 IP's checked for accounts
Quote :

8 GUID's checked for bans and kicks
Quote :

7275761f27bbdcccb8cdebcae198afe7
c96598188180f3ae409b05c403bc5914
6a397874b2de5d4aee8701eb68afea5f
93b48cba17c5587615537281ba1b4080
916b85676892604ee4dd4adaab6cd6eb
78b6d4694ce8e83f27ffc6b388040424
e18f868d42078e93ecd2c9022a8ef8af
5a6fe166731ac476d8ce167be568aea4

19 Player Names found in history
Quote :

TerrorDuck
(nbs)head_hunter)x(
(nbs)head_hunterzz
dutch_king_elite=-)
koperwieklaan15
KutIndo
teror_duck
[FMJ]teror_duck[NL]
[xD.teror_duck]
^FuN][TerrorDuck-
{m.m.s.}terrorduck
{m.m.s.}terrorduck01
Dylan456
a_low_life_idiot
NL_terorduck_NL
Dylan456
a_low_life_idiot
a_low_life_idiot
a_low_life_idiot

0 Accounts found banned in players history
Quote :

None Found

0 Kicks found in players history
Quote :
None Found

Quote :

The above Player Background report generated by Airdale Ops Network, All Rights Reserved
You can run but you can't hide.
All information from this BackGround Report is Property of the Airdale Ops Network, any Public Posting of this information requires that this Copyright follows the report.

Quote :

Disclaimer: Results from this Background check are done via IP address, all results should be confirmed with AON if suspicious information is found
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: a_low_life_idiot -recruitment   a_low_life_idiot -recruitment I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2009, 3:11 pm

a dutch dude hoaahh and a pipeline player
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: a_low_life_idiot -recruitment   a_low_life_idiot -recruitment I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 6:32 am

Please register with the forums so PM's can be sent to you. Application on hold till you register.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a_low_life_idiot -recruitment   a_low_life_idiot -recruitment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a_low_life_idiot -recruitment
Page 1 of 1