Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on September 16th 2013, 7:33 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

=CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK

Go down 
+2
SiteFounder
imess
6 posters
AuthorMessage
imess

Number of posts : 1316

=CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK Empty
PostSubject: =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK   =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 5:57 am

Note to self: check spelling
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

=CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK   =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 8:57 am

Only 1 day?
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK   =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 10:36 am

I thaught CMW got a minium of like a month now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK   =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 11:18 am

I want to hear the story first...but this isnt recons first problem. A more "substantial" punishment is in order I believe.
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK   =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 2:06 pm

I don't remember his history at the moment so may be a more severe punishment is in order. Sometimes I give these jokers yet another chance to make fun of themselves and it's another form of entertainment Smile
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK   =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 2:29 pm

Oh the story was this:

Round X, I FC'ed S and admin message No pistol. Later I got sniped by him so I viewed where he was. Saw him pulled pistol so I did admin message No pistol again, and again. He pistoled one guy I think, then another admin also messaged no pistol, but he managed to gun another guy down. I kicked him.

Round X+1, he came back, I told him no pistol in sniper rounds. He bitched about OAS always kick for retard reasons.

Round X+2, he continued bitching, and wanted a scrim.

Round X+3, I FC'ed GP, and saw the system message that he fired at Jager (same team) and eventually TK'ed Jager. I think Jager kicked him, and I added the ban.
Back to top Go down
OAS][majorTool
Player Admin
OAS][majorTool

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK   =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 7:43 pm

I can add more to this asshole that happened to me on Wed or Thur this week.
We were doing G round and I was by first tree on North hill. I got tk'd by him and I ghosted him to find him way up on South hill. I asked him how he managed to hit me and like an idiot he said I was bad medic because I didn't rush clear across the map to heal him, so he G'd me. There were closer medics by stairs but he didn't tk them. Of course they probably weren't OAS. I forget what other admins were there to witness this but there were several. I just kicked him with no ban and he came back asking why he deserved that. I think DUH was my response. I forgot to post about it until I saw this.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK   =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 7:48 pm

See...you can always count on these idiots making my job easier. I will place a 6 month ban. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
OAS][majorTool
Player Admin
OAS][majorTool

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK   =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 7:50 pm

idiots is the operative word.
Back to top Go down
Morbed

Morbed

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK   =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 10:25 pm

I was there when majortool was tked for "not being a good medic"-Lame.
Someone else kicked him before i got the chance, but i was trying my best to be 1st! When he got back on the rest of the CMW started bitching along with Recon too...
Ban 'em for awhile is what i say. Everytime i see CMW around, with a rare exception, they start shit. And Recon can be counted on it almost everytime.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lividitybass
imess

PostSubject: Re: =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK   =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 10:39 pm

I remember some servers have this bot that automatically greets new players, says welcome back, who the high and low scorers are, etc. I don't know if it can do name matching and change the tone of the greeting.

Would be fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK   =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 10:49 pm

thats the ToRo script if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
OAS][KissJager

OAS][KissJager

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK   =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2009, 9:39 am

Actually I don't think 1 day ban is good enough for him or his son as he tked me and left and reconnect again last week when he had a word fight with Sick. He argued and gave no respect to Sick who's doing admin at that time. I couldn't help but join to "talk" to him and he just tked me. Therefore, I kicked him and did it again when he wanted to reconnect. He rejoined again with another account but tked his son by mistake and then his son tked me and left. I've already forgot his son's account but I'll kick both of them whenever I see them in our server. Please let admins know if we have the right to ban them. Don't we have enough for these CMW's suckers?
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK   =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2009, 4:49 pm

I left earlier that day and didn't see all those that followed, so I only added 1-day ban.

Soul already put a 6-month ban on him.
I think his son's account starts with M.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK   =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2009, 9:04 pm

Yep...recon_ghost has a 6 month ban. If you find his sons name or guid I will add him to the list.

(Sure wish they didnt allow people like that to breed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK   =CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=CMW=_recon_ghost banned for 1 day for using pistol after repeated warnings and intentional TK
Page 1 of 1