Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on September 16th 2013, 7:33 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

Desperate

Go down 
+2
imess
Zizix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zizix

Zizix

Number of posts : 173

Desperate Empty
PostSubject: Desperate   Desperate I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 10:20 pm

If you are playing AA3 could you please help me. I cannot pass the MOUT training no matter row hard I try Desperate 368437 . Please im desperatre.
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

Desperate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate   Desperate I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 4:02 am

I still haven't downloaded it Sad
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

Number of posts : 287

Desperate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate   Desperate I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 5:01 am

lol i cant either m8 i think its fucked up
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

Desperate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate   Desperate I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 5:05 am

I have AA3 and I could try...
Dang when I opened this topic I hoped for a desperate girl about the age of 15 looking for some good time, and what do I get?! A guy looking for help with AA3. Life is shit.
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

Desperate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate   Desperate I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 5:10 am

Seb the only people who want u are either 1. Old ass people in the nursing home drinking rum and coke (Soulman lol jk) or 2. A 15-20 year old guy who is lonely and wants a girl lol Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][sdymanski

Desperate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate   Desperate I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 5:29 am

OAS][shprshootin wrote:
Seb the only people who want u are either 1. Old ass people in the nursing home drinking rum and coke (Soulman lol jk) or 2. A 15-20 year old guy who is lonely and wants a girl lol Twisted Evil

At least someone wants me (in case ur redneck mind doesn't get it I'm saying: nobody wants you Razz)
Back to top Go down
Gast

Desperate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate   Desperate I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 5:33 am

Don't tell me they have the training working finally.
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

Desperate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate   Desperate I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 5:39 am

yea it has been workin for about 4 months lol
Back to top Go down
Zizix

Zizix

Number of posts : 173

Desperate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate   Desperate I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 10:09 am

OAS][shprshootin wrote:
lol i cant either m8 i think its fucked up
Shrp remember steam is shit download it of Big Download cos it gives u faster downloads. Steam gave me 250KBps and Big gave me 1MBps. BTW Seb will u really do it for me?
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

Number of posts : 332

Desperate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate   Desperate I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 11:32 am

My computer just cannot handle the game, it sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

Number of posts : 532

Desperate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate   Desperate I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 2:32 pm

my graphics card won't support the game which makes no sense bacause every other game works that I illeagally download. AA3 failed badly.
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][sdymanski

Desperate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate   Desperate I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 5:03 pm

OAS][berni.dawid wrote:

Shrp remember steam is shit download it of Big Download cos it gives u faster downloads. Steam gave me 250KBps and Big gave me 1MBps. BTW Seb will u really do it for me?

Well, I'll try Smile
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

Desperate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate   Desperate I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 5:51 pm

i got it off BIG the first time but it would never start so i got it on steam and it works and thats the only training i have to pass is MOUT training
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Desperate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate   Desperate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desperate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: General Chit :: America's Army 3-
Jump to: