Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on September 16th 2013, 7:33 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

=.PR.=Berny5 application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OAS-R][=.PR.=Berny5

OAS-R][=.PR.=Berny5

Number of posts : 3

=.PR.=Berny5 application Empty
PostSubject: =.PR.=Berny5 application   =.PR.=Berny5 application I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2009, 9:43 pm

#1 Your REAL Name: Elmon

#2 Age: 17

#3 AA Username [Very Important] Exact Spelling:
And your PG GUID*: =.PR.=Berny5

#4 Country (and STATE if applicable): Puerto Rico

#5 Email:El_manejador@hotmail.com

#6 Skype:

#7 What you expect/wish from the clan: improve my playing, have a good time, and get accepted by the OAS clan

#8 When you are normally on: (GMT + / - ): GMT -4

#9 Which OAS members have you played with: Espy44, elmetedor, marmaz, soulman, rip, sick, zephyr, texman, ect.

#10 Do you have TeamSpeak? If not, will you? yes i have it

#11 Previous Clans [Links to Websites] For Cheat Referance: none

#12 Other Info: i love to play aa, have lots of fun in teamspeak with the OAS clan, i am a very fun guy to play with, and like to help people, i hope you consider me to join you clan

#13 Clan Member(s) that referred you: OAS][Espy44
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
The OAS R2D2. Beboop beep bop!
OAS][Espy44

Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: =.PR.=Berny5 application   =.PR.=Berny5 application I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2009, 9:44 pm

yes i referred him!! hes an awesome guy, plays nice!!! LATINO =.PR.=Berny5 application Icon_cheers =.PR.=Berny5 application Icon_cheers =.PR.=Berny5 application Lol He can be a good member!!
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: =.PR.=Berny5 application   =.PR.=Berny5 application I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2009, 9:54 pm

Background Search for : 2c30bf1fba8b85c02c2aa4f0557a605c

1 IP's checked for accounts
Quote :

1 GUID's checked for bans and kicks
Quote :

2c30bf1fba8b85c02c2aa4f0557a605c

2 Player Names found in history
Quote :

=.PR.=Berny5
Berny5

0 Accounts found banned in players history
Quote :

None Found

0 Kicks found in players history
Quote :
None Found

Quote :

The above Player Background report generated by Airdale Ops Network, All Rights Reserved
You can run but you can't hide.
All information from this BackGround Report is Property of the Airdale Ops Network, any Public Posting of this information requires that this Copyright follows the report.

Quote :

Disclaimer: Results from this Background check are done via IP address, all results should be confirmed with AON if suspicious information is found
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: =.PR.=Berny5 application   =.PR.=Berny5 application I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2009, 10:01 pm

Berny5, please check your PM.
Back to top Go down
OAS-R][=.PR.=Berny5

OAS-R][=.PR.=Berny5

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: =.PR.=Berny5 application   =.PR.=Berny5 application I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2009, 1:21 pm

hey guys sorry tht im not playing in the 2nd server prob is tht when i log in the game or it laggs a lot or it kicks me 4 no reason but im playing most of the time in the main server or at the new server so if anyone tht hasnt c me play can c me there Smile

att. PUERTO RICO'S BERNY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =.PR.=Berny5 application   =.PR.=Berny5 application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=.PR.=Berny5 application
Page 1 of 1