Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on September 16th 2013, 7:33 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

Maps - User Created

Go down 
+5
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
OAS][Mack
Texanman48
Metroid
SiteFounder
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

Maps - User Created Empty
PostSubject: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2009, 11:03 pm

NOTE: -Download to your AmericasArmy/Maps folder.
NOTE: -You may have to join the server through the console with this process:
First load AA, then open your console with the ~ key.
Then type:
open 68.232.177.79 <--- for members and guests.
open 68.232.177.79?papassword=yourpassword <---for Officers and Main Admins.

Maps - User Created Bar110

NOTE TO ALL P/A's: Click on the TOURS.INI link and it will load up a text page in your browser. Click on FILE-SAVE PAGE AS then save it as Tours.ini in your Americas Army/System folder. This will give you the new maps listed when you use the F12 panel for changing maps.
Tours.ini download
** User created maps currently available for play on the Maps & Mods server **
Click on the mapname to download the file.

The following are new Co-Op maps added Nov29, 2009

Maps - User Created Bar110

Last edited by OAS][Soulman on November 29th 2009, 4:03 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2009, 3:57 am

Back to top Go down
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

Number of posts : 335

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2009, 9:20 am

Looks great Smile

Thanks for the download Soul Very Happy Will play Bridge Extreme for sure ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
Texanman48

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2009, 1:35 pm

Where are the maps located in the console so we can change it to them? Looked for surrounded the other day and could not find it in the command console.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2009, 3:13 pm

I havent investigated the easiest way to change maps yet. I THOUGHT the change I made to the server yesterday also changed which maps showed up as available in the Admin Panel (F12) screen. Someone needs to check that out as the change would only have happend yesterday and I'm running late....

I have the ability to manually change the map through the gameservers panel. So does Shahtin and Storm (I think). For the moment, I have just put Bridge_Xtreme as the default map and restarted the server.

I'll check the rest out after work tonight.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2009, 5:54 pm

pretty sure you can change w/ F12. (Under user created or autherized er somethin
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2009, 7:19 pm

As it's an unauthorised, unoffical map the GS panel is the only way to change to these maps.
Back to top Go down
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
Clanmate

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2009, 11:20 pm

forget my post on fun on cop sop server Maps - User Created Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 5:22 am

I havent tried it, but it should work. You first would have to join the server (works only if you have the map currently running). Once you have joined, open the console by pressing the~ key.

Then use the following command:

Admin switch [mapname]

** Place the name of the map in the above command. It must be spelled correctly. (Border, Bridge, Interdiction, Bridge_SE, ES2Border, SF_Bridge_Xtreme_Final, sledgehammer_se, Surrounded, pball, Satans_Ravine, desert_bridge_v253)

The ones in yellow are currently available on the Co-Op server and through the download link above. If you want one of the standard maps and need the exact spelling, just check your Americas Army/Maps folder for the .aao file for the map you want.

Oh yeah, the problem we had with the "Surrounded" map showing that we werent "qualified" has been taken care of. It should work now.
Back to top Go down
Morbed

Morbed

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 3:05 pm

Thanks for the cool options for maps! I downloaded all the maps, except sledgehammer_se, i didnt see it available for download.. gotta check out these others Maps - User Created Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lividitybass
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

Number of posts : 335

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 4:10 pm

OAS][Soulman wrote:

open 8.6.3.78:1716 <--- for members and guests.
open 8.6.3.78:1716?papassword=yourpassword <---for Officers and Main Admins.

BTW the 1716 port is NOT neccesary to join the Server Smile
Back to top Go down
samio211

samio211

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 7:11 pm

i use aa deployment client so i guess i cant use dowloaded maps cause i dont even have a folder fo the game on my entire pc. i've searched every where but cant finde it.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 8:18 pm

C://Program Files/AmericasArmy/System/Maps

Correct if wrong.
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][GoD

Number of posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 8:51 pm

every time I access Mediafire I get this...

Maps - User Created 34ezy0w

@ Mack & Samio

It's

C:\Program Files\USArmy\America's Army 2\Maps

For me..

I have zipped and uploaded all maps to Megaupload..

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R9V2HFWS

Enjoy!

GoD
Back to top Go down
http://www.getthedoor.com
samio211

samio211

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2009, 12:06 pm

no God i dont have the folder coz iam using the deploy client u know. which means no folder for the game on pc.
Back to top Go down
samio211

samio211

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2009, 8:44 pm

nvm got it now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 11:38 am

wuz going to say...I use the DC too.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 11:52 am

Samio if you place your cursor over the AA icon on your desktop it should show you it's location.
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][GoD

Number of posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 3:45 pm

OAS-R][samio211 wrote:
no God i dont have the folder coz iam using the deploy client u know. which means no folder for the game on pc.

lol @ I seen this and laughed, as I used the Download Client, and it went to.

C:\Program Files\USArmy\America's Army 2

Is that where you found it too?
Back to top Go down
http://www.getthedoor.com
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 4:21 pm

I dont have the USarmy part of that.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 4:39 pm

And mine is filed under "Program Files/ Americas Army" Not Americas Army 2....

I'm thinking that the different folders are from downloading the original copy from different locations. Maybe using different operating systems too. As long as you know what folder holds the game, you can find all the locations of everything else.
Back to top Go down
Morbed

Morbed

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 12:17 pm

I have 3 different AA folders in "program files" -AA deploy client, AA
server manager, and the Americas Army folders. The 1 you need is the 1
that takes up all the space on the hard drive. The actual game folder
Americas Army on MY comp takes up 4.18 gigs on my hard drive....the
other 2 take up 22 mb combined.. so regardless of what its named, the
big, space eating folder (easy way to look for the main folder of
something that installs multiple folders regardless of game or program
your looking for) SHOULD be your actual game folder. I hope this helped somebody out.
Maps - User Created 877226
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lividitybass
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 1:34 pm

UPDATE:

Now that we have switched servers running the user-created maps and also added the MODS functionality we have found a few problems.
It seems that if you switch to a Co-Op style map with the mods on the server it creates a conflict and crashes the server.
I have removed all of the maps from the server that are Co-Op style and also changed the list of maps available to run at the top of this post. I have also added a few new "Multi-Player" maps for download that should be compatible with the mods running.

If you find a certain map is crashing the server, please let me know so we can get it fixed.

(Bridge Xtreme is now UNAVAILABLE on the M&M server Mad )
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 3:26 am

I have re-uploaded most of the maps into 2 different ZIP files. I will amend this as I see which ones I forgot or when we add more.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 5:10 pm

i clicked on the click here to download zip button but it doesnt have any files in it. and if someone knows, could you tell me why aamissiondepot.com doesnt allow you to download most maps, it only lets me look at the profile
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 10:08 pm

I have the files for everything listed above but seem to be having issues uploading to free file hosts for some reason. I will post when I get them done.
As far as missiondepot not allowing downloads...I'm not certain what the issue is. I've been able to download everything I tried to.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 9:52 pm

no, i mean there isnt even a LINK to download them I can't find them
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 10:46 pm

I have been editing the links above. At this point most arent valid or there simply isnt a link present. I will post when I get the uploading done. I'm still kind of waiting to see if we have a better file hosting solution so I dont have to re-upload every month or so.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 3:26 pm

New maps added. See the beginning of this post or the members download area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maps - User Created   Maps - User Created I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maps - User Created
Page 1 of 1