Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on September 16th 2013, 7:33 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EpiCBa1113R

Number of posts : 9

about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R Empty
PostSubject: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 8:51 pm

so, ive recently just been banned from your guys' server on bridge. it was for my linked banned account. so here is the story, well it isnt real a story b/c it's true so lets call it history. so on my 13th b-day january 19th of 08, i joined the {OutLaw} clan on bridge. when i joined the clan i was a little n00b xD, and i didnt know how to change my ingame name. so there was this other kid in the clan, kickbass, and he had an extra account tht was about the same honor as me , i think 45 it was, n he let me have it. soh changed the name and pass for me, the name was {OutLaw}bballer, which is the name of the linked ban. so i used this account for about 2or3 weeks until i went on vacation. when i came back from vacation it turned out that the outlaw clan split up. so then i tried logging into AA and it wudnt work, so that meant that kickbass, the guy that leant me the account, changed the password of it. then i started using my original account again. then, one day cmw banned me n i found out that i had a linked ban. well, i had a lot of fun playing on ur server and met all of you guys, and are really cool. so well GGs about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R 877226 and i hope you guys unban me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 8:56 pm

u r not banned for the moment
we r investigating about ur account
we will post here soon the decision of our anti cheat squad

a++
Stephane
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 9:42 pm

Lesson Learned:

Don't use anyone else's account others than your own. It can only lead to trouble.

about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 9:44 pm

once again repeated:

He was new to the game and didn't know better
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 9:45 pm

OAS][Zephyr wrote:
once again repeated:

He was new to the game and didn't know better

New or not, the account you make is yours, not anyone elses. Just my advise.

Take it easy about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R 175283
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2009, 4:47 am

I agree with Insom. How am I supposed to know if that story is true or fabricated to explain why a person was caught using cheats? There is no way to verify this and the only solid information we DO have is that there is a link to a banned account. (I havent actually looked at the background yet...just going by your word at the moment)

Like FrenchFry said...we will look into it and post here.
Back to top Go down
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
Clanmate

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2009, 7:23 pm

cool dude we got the same bday
Back to top Go down
EpiCBa1113R

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2009, 7:34 pm

plus i didnt know abou linke bans and all that that i cud get linked 2 some1 i learnt when CMW banned me so if i knew i wud agree with insomniac i shudnt have used his account im sorry for being a lil n00b lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: Server Comments :: Wall of Shame and Ban Appeals-
Jump to: